• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Power Cores: Blue Speed, Yellow Flight, and Questionnable Exponentials

Oh, is 2 staff not enough here? Edit: Ah, only 1 admin. Yeah we'll need another, maybe Maverick/Elizhaa/LordGriffin? Anybody really, since this doesn't need intimate knowledge on the verse

Additionally, I'm gonna be adjusting my statistics blog concurrently when this is applied in order to keep it up-to-date.

Oh, is 2 staff not enough here? Edit: Ah, only 1 admin. Yeah we'll need another, maybe Maverick/Elizhaa/LordGriffin? Anybody really, since this doesn't need intimate knowledge on the verse

Additionally, I'm gonna be adjusting my statistics blog concurrently when this is applied in order to keep it up-to-date.
Thanks for that! Your work is always appreciated but don't hesitate to reach out if you want some assistance with the edits

Speaking of which, what speed does the Adventure era scales to? Im not seeing any calcs there that implies they are any faster than classic era, UNLESS they scale to classic metal sonic's 4X v. maximum overdrive attack

Speaking of which, what speed does the Adventure era scales to? Im not seeing any calcs there that implies they are any faster than classic era, UNLESS they scale to classic metal sonic's 4X v. maximum overdrive attack
Check the power scalling blog in the blog section of the verse page

Excellent. According to the power scaling blog, the speed values of the base cast in Heroes go as follow:

• Base Speed: >>>>>>>> 17.032 c (FTL+).
    • Other: >>>>>>>>>>>> 68.1286 c (FTL+) with the Spin Dash.
    • Other: >>>>>>>>>>>>> 68.1286 c (FTL+) with the Super Peel out.
With the 8× multiplier resulting from 3 Power Cores, they would be:

• Base Speed: >>>>>>>> 136.256 c (MFTL).
    • Other: >>>>>>>>>>>> 545.0288 c (MFTL) with the Spin Dash.
    • Other: >>>>>>>>>>>>> 545.0288 c (MFTL) with the Super Peel out.
Since the base casts of Shadow the Hedgehog and Sonic Battle scale to this, I'm gonna need some profiles unlocked, which I will link shortly

Excellent. According to the power scaling blog, the speed values of the base cast in Heroes go as follow:

• Base Speed: >>>>>>>> 17.032 c (FTL+).
    • Other: >>>>>>>>>>>> 68.1286 c (FTL+) with the Spin Dash.
    • Other: >>>>>>>>>>>>> 68.1286 c (FTL+) with the Super Peel out.
With the 8× multiplier resulting from 3 Power Cores, they would be:

• Base Speed: >>>>>>>> 136.256 c (MFTL).
    • Other: >>>>>>>>>>>> 545.0288 c (MFTL) with the Spin Dash.
    • Other: >>>>>>>>>>>>> 545.0288 c (MFTL) with the Super Peel out.
Since the base casts of Shadow the Hedgehog and Sonic Battle scale to this, I'm gonna need some profiles unlocked, which I will link shortly
Wait for shake to edit the Power scalling blog, i already made revisions to it myself and i am waiting for Shake's approval before propose posting, the numbers get.....higher than that as you forgot that the Chaos Emerald now would boost speed heavily upscalling from the power cores

Wait for shake to edit the Power scalling blog, i already made revisions to it myself and i am waiting for Shake's approval before propose posting, the numbers get.....higher than that as you forgot that the Chaos Emerald now would boost speed heavily upscalling from the power cores
That would only affect the Sonic Battle cast scaling to Emerl, right? I should still be able to aply these changes to characters in Shadow The Hedgehog.

Actually with all the upscaling you added, it is pretty close. Why are there so many ">" symbols to these ratings Omega?
This is my logic for the use of ">":
">" = normal upscaling
">>>" = heavily upscaling
">>>>" = one shot/blitz Upscaling

open to suggestions on how to make it look better tho

This is my logic for the use of ">":
">" = normal upscaling
">>>" = heavily upscaling
">>>>" = one shot/blitz Upscaling

open to suggestions on how to make it look better tho
I don't think that's super consistant with how Shake uses them, but let's wait for him to return

Yeah my fault, I've been juggling 2 jobs. Around 3 PM, I'll be able to make edits to the blog. I don't think you have to wait for me to edit though, as long as the values are consistent inside and outside the blog..

The ">" usage should be compactified into 1, 3, and 5 to avoid the obnoxious overuse. Thus Omega's method should be used. 1 for upscaling, 3 for greater superiority than that (think Sonic vs Infinite 1, as Sonic could fight him but then got screwed when Infinite went all-out after the fight), 5 for a stomp/blitz (think Sonic vs Infinite in beginning of Forces)

Back