• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Potential Chinjao uprade

He should be scaled to Luffy since he was able to take a many attack from Luffy including one stronger than red hawk and he said he got weaker after figthing him so he should'nt be scaled to sai or Lao G.(sorry for my bad english)

http://********.me/manga/one_piece/v72/c718/17.html http://********.me/manga/one_piece/v77/c771/17.html

I will inform CinCameron20 about this thread, but I haven't seen him around for a while, so if he has left the wiki, we do not have any One Piece experts available at the moment.

We've talked about this before. This fight happened mostly off-panel and Luffy showed no indication of fighting seriously. When we returned to the fight, he one-shot Chinjao and re-formed his drill-head, which is something Chinjao failed to do despite decades of time having it trapped.

Lao G later one-shot Chinjao after Sai unlocked his power.

Chinjao scales to Pica.

Well he did shrung off a blow from a hawk rifle, all the panel we say Luffy look serious, he one shoted ideo who was on par tournament Sai and he specifically say that he got weaker after the fight.

well a red hawk could hurt doflaming and we still scale Franky to Bastille even do he lost off panel and it's kind of ridiculous to assume a 7A character could figth a high 6C one for a long periode of time because it was off panel especialy when it's implied in all the on panel image that it is a hard fight.

@CinCameron20 Good to still see you around. Thank you for the evaluation.

Perhaps we should close this thread?

Back