• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Potential boost for Urahara?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that Yoruichi has been moved to possibly island level I think that Urahara deserves an upgrade to at least island level as well. Urahara was able use his Bankai to enhance his power to the point where he damaged volstandig Askin, who is far above base Askin. If Yoruichi is potentially island level than shouldn't Kisuke be island level too? He is stronger and damaged volstandig Askin.

Burning Full Fingers said:
I agree since Yoruichi was upgraded. I don't see her one-shotting Urahara. Maybe the senior captains can be upgraded too?
I feel that Yamamoto, Unohana and Kenpachi could all be increased at least slightly. Ukitake has no feats so he should stay where he is and Shunsui is only city level because of shikai since his Bankai can't really be scaled

Urahara's Bankai is hax in nature and ignores dura, that won't get him a upgrade

as for Yoruichi her island ap and dura is noted as possibly

LordAizenSama said:
Urahara's Bankai is hax in nature and ignores dura, that won't get him a upgrade

as for Yoruichi her island ap and dura is noted as possibly
I'm not talking about his Bankai directly, I know that it can't be calculated. But Kisuke being able to augment his physical strength to overpower volstandig Askin should give his augmented force the same power as Yoruichi.

I don't really understand what you mean.Yoruichi is possibly Island for overwhelming his deathdealing invulnerability, and Urahara only inflicted damage with his bankai.

Askin is only At least City anyway, if he overpowered him in combat (I don't quite remember the fight) he'd only get that rating, which is what Urahara is anyway

Urahara overpowered the deathdealing too. Askin even stated that he had to increase its power far beyond what it was against Yoruichi to kill Urahara, that's when Grimmjow showed up.

Also how is Askin city level if normal sternritter like Bazz-B are city level+? Askin is an elite and should be stronger than someone of Bazz-B's level

Like I said that was with his bankai. if he could do it by himself normally he wouldn't have needed yoruichi at all

and this discussion has been had somewhere before. Their rank doesn't matter, Bazz's power is entirely for ap, whils askins power is hax in nature.The two are entirely different and theres not enough evidence to scale. not that it even matters to askin anyway..

Maybe Kisuke used Yoruichi so that he wouldn't have to use Bankai. After Yoruichi lost he was forced to use it.

When Askin went volstandig he said that their reiatsu could no longer hurt him because of the deathdealing. However when Kisuke went Bankai he used his Bankai to increase his physical power to hurt Askin

http://www.goodmanga.net/bleach/chapter/665/11

He also showed his boost in physical power when he made his arm stronger to push back Askin. So not only can he increase his attack potency but also his physical strength. Since Yoruichi is possibly island level I see no reason why Kisuke's page couldn't be updated to "potentially island level via physical argumentation".

On the topic of bleach I was actually wondering if several bleach characters' speed should be upgraded thanks to dodging the auswahlen. The calc shouldn't be too hard, we can simply take the distance calc'ed from the yhwach death beam feat and use a lowball timeframe and then scale other characters from there. I'd like to add the fact that it's been stated many times to be a ray of light and it didnt alter directions etc and it passed through kirio's cage of life, which it would have been blocked if it was a magical light, but calc it if you want I know how much you all love calcs over here.

I'm surprised this has been overlooked, or has it already been answered? If so, please post the link of the thread as I'd like to take a look.

I'd also like feedback on this too. Thanks.

Perilouss said:
On the topic of bleach I was actually wondering if several bleach characters' speed should be upgraded thanks to dodging the auswahlen. The calc shouldn't be too hard, we can simply take the distance calc'ed from the yhwach death beam feat and use a lowball timeframe and then scale other characters from there. I'd like to add the fact that it's been stated many times to be a ray of light and it didnt alter directions etc and it passed through kirio's cage of life, which it would have been blocked if it was a magical light, but calc it if you want I know how much you all love calcs over here.

I'm surprised this has been overlooked, or has it already been answered? If so, please post the link of the thread as I'd like to take a look.

I'd also like feedback on this too. Thanks.
If you're going to make this claim you should make a separate thread for it.

Amlad22 said:
If you're going to make this claim you should make a separate thread for it.
As I said, I'm not sure if it has already been answered so I'm not trying to be annoying by making a thread on a topic that could have already been discussed and closed. Better to just bring it up here and if a staff member thinks anything of it then I'll bring it to another thread.

It seems like a good theory. The fact that it escaped the cage of life helps to show that it may be made of light. If it really is a beam of light, bleach characters across the board would get ridiculous increases in speed

Amlad22 said:
It seems like a good theory. The fact that it escaped the cage of life helps to show that it may be made of light. If it really is a beam of light, bleach characters across the board would get ridiculous increases in speed
Thank you. I think it would make sense anyways since the mimihagi speed calc used an extreme lowball timeframe of 5 minutes (as if it takes someone 5 minutes to open a door lmao) so if it used a more sensible timeframe it would easily have resulted in around that speed.

But I would like to hear what some staff would have to say about this and whether a basic calc for auswahlen can be made at least, seeing as calcs supposedly take priority in this wiki.

If a good calc can be made then nobody should be able to deny it. I'll look into this myself to see what I can do

LordAizenSama seems to already have answered this. It may be best if we close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back