• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Profile Revisions (Sannin :Moyai:)

🗿

Tackled Yoruichi's, Urahara's and Isshin's profiles today and i've just finished them.

Just like the previous Fullbringer profiles i completely revised all 3 of these characters P&A's.

Adding scans, references and even new abilities.

So let's not waste time and just get into the things that have been changed/added.

All Characters - Removed Superhuman Physicals since it's in the Soul Physiology Blog which is on all three profiles.

Urahara - Added Camouflage Enhanced Camouflage (With the Reiatsu Concealing Cloak, Urahara can completely negate the emission of his Reiatsu, causing him to become unsensible to even Shinigami[1], he can also intertwine Kido into this cloak which causes him to blend into the environment and conceal his physical appearance[2]), Added Adhesive Manipulation (With Hiasobi, Benihime, Juzutsunagi, Urahara can create a net from Benihime's blade which traps anyone hit by it, vastly limiting their physical movements[1], he than can proceed to stab this net which, in turn causes the net to become a bomb, with said bomb's detonation generating a massive explosion[1]), Added Information Analysis and Limited Power Nullification (Urahara can read the composition of his opponents Reishi and their muscle movements which allows him instantly create an attack of equal force to negate his opponents attack with Tsuppane, Benihime[1]), Added Statistics Amplification and Clarified the level of Matter Manipulation (Atomic - Urahara's Bankai, Kannonbiraki Benihime Aratame allows him to "reconstruct" whatever it touches, such as reconstructing the missing eyes of Urahara, reconstructing the arm of Askin which almost caused his arm to fall of, to reconstructing his own arms to increase the striking force of his attacks and even being able reconstruct space itself to allow him and others to travel normally long distances almost instantly[1]), Added Memory Manipulation (Can erase the[1] memories of others[2]), Added Sealing (Urahara can seal the physical movements of his opponents with Rikujōkōrō[1], Kuyō Shibari[1] and Shibireyubi[2]), Added Light Manipulation (Urahara can generate large destructive beams of light with Okasen[1], fire several arrows of light with Senju Koten Taiho[2] or light constructs which seal physical movements with Rikujokoro[2]), and Added Electricity Manipulation (With Jūgeki Byakurai - Urahara can shoot a beam of red lighting at an opponent[1])

Yoruichi - Added Statistics Amplification (With Shunkō Yoruichi coats dense lightning-based kido onto her arms and legs[1], granting her the ability to generate[1] massive blast of lightning[1], it also greatly increases her attacking power[2] and speed[3]) and Added Corrosion Inducement (Yoruichi possess a set of ball shaped throwables which causes those strucked by them to melt and dissolve[1])

Isshin - Added Limited Blood Manipulation and Breath Attack (Isshin can convert his blood into flames and spit it out from his mouth in the form of a fiery stream[1]) and Added Enhanced Energy Manipulation and Enhanced Damage Boost (Isshin's Getsuga Tenshou is created through manipulation his internal Reiryoku[1] and condensing it around the blade of his sword[1], when then releases this condensed energy in the form of large, slashing wave[2], this wave does greatly increased damage compared to his other attacks, being able crack through the cocoon of Aizen[3], despite the fact his regular attacks couldn't even scratch him[4])

Agree - Arcker123, Arc7Kuroi, LordTracer, KillerNerd007, YukaSama4, AnonymousBlank, KingTempest

Disagree -

Neutral -

Last edited:
Well since i got the approval of two mods, alongside the approval of countless regular members, with no one having contentions with the new changes.

I'll start adding these changes to the profiles here shortly.

dwMuwfL.png

There's a chance this might not be a popular option, but considering this is what Urahara's power section currently looks like going by the sandbox, has the option for converting it into a list format been considered?

has the option for converting it into a list format been considered?
It has and i'm going to 100% honestly with you Damage.

I ******* despise that formating, to me it looks horrible and i'll never willingly use it with any profiles i make or revise.

I've already added the changes from this thread onto his profile, this is what it looks like.

Right. I get that.

Here is what it would look like for Urahara.

I've got to say, the difference between the two is extremely clear and the list format is much more readable compared to a big wall of mostly blue text.

There's nothing I can say to you that would change your mind if you "despise" it being in a list, but I'd like to see what other people think.

Agree.

Does everyone else agree with this being added to Urahara's profile?
Yes he should definitely have it due to those scans. If formatting is really an issue you can always separate certain abilities like his Bankai and Kido spells under different tabbers.

It just looks horrid

We do the same thing in concept for listing Urahara's techniques, so it's not that awful.

It's just applying the same principle of making things easier to read for the user.

Some people seem to be in favor of the change to Urahara's profile, and some do not.

If they're going to be bolded at all, then they're going to have to be in the list format.

And considering how the abilities are grouped together with well-written justifications, I think the bullet points actually look better on Urahara's profile than they would on the average profile tbh.

Are there any arguments against the change to Urahara's profile besides aesthetics?

Right. I get that.

Here is what it would look like for Urahara.

I've got to say, the difference between the two is extremely clear and the list format is much more readable compared to a big wall of mostly blue text.

There's nothing I can say to you that would change your mind if you "despise" it being in a list, but I'd like to see what other people think.
I've actually changed my mind quite a bit on this.

I've recently found out i like this format on some types of profiles, this includes Urahara's.

So i'm completely fine with changing Urahara's stuff over to this format.

I'm never going to like the scroll box on literally any profiles so don't even think about bringing it up.

I've actually changed my mind quite a bit on this.

I've recently found out i like this format on some types of profiles, this includes Urahara's.

So i'm completely fine with changing Urahara's stuff over to this format.

I'm never going to like the scroll box on literally any profiles so don't even think about bringing it up.
Also can i update some of the profiles i've already previously revised with this style or do i need a CRT to do something like that?

If you post them here in a sandbox for double-checking, I can quickly approve them or provide suggestions.

Urahara's profile can be updated with it.

If you post them here in a sandbox for double-checking, I can quickly approve them or provide suggestions.
Little more then an hour or so.... i was tired and kinda fell asleep before i could compile the profiles.

But i just compiled them. (Also just ignore Kudo's profile)

(Note - These are Orihime's, Yamamoto's, Tsukishima's and Yukio's profile, in that exact order as well)

Back