• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Potential Aizen/Yhwach/Ichigo Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^the thing is guys,the heat was yamji's reiatsu,so you can't apply it to actual sun,and there is also the fact yamji said his reiatsu emits 15,000,000 degress,that's way past the suns heat which if I recall is around 10,000-6000 degrees, and am going to post a calc for yamji very soon that would support his tier 6A,so could you leave him from this for a while.

Celsius and Fahrenheit are very easily converted into joules

15000000 F = 15825804027.6 Joules

15000000 C = 28486508020.74 Joules

Both Large Building level+

Can someone remind me why base Yhwach is far superior to Shikai Kenpachi?

Also, there's some circular reasoning on Yama's bankai profile and Yhwach's base profile as both of them mention Yhwach being the only one able to handle Yama's bankai.

EDIT: Some more circular reasoning:

Ichibe: Managed to hurt Yhwach with his attacks

Yhwach: Tanked Ichibē's Senri Tsütenshō

EDIT2: There's also a bunch of circular reasoning with the Sub-Relativistic speed ratings but I'll save that for another time.

Good lord this thread is long. Someone should summarize at this point.

I'm not sure what's going on with Aizen. YHWH, and Ichigo but with regards to Yamamoto the dude was calculated at barely small country level . Not once, not twice, but multiple times over by varius calculators, bleach experts, and those with an actual understanding of thermodynamics. Is even been accepted across other forums like the OBD and Naruto if I recall.

The whole reason He's rated at 6-A right now is because someone opened this thread stating a bunch of their opinions. By their own admission, they don't know calcs and there were no Bleach experts around at the time. @Dark actually tried explaining why Yama was where he was. They just kept posting the equivilant of "we want country level yamamoto" and he appears to have caved.

Only after this thread closed did Gremmy's meteor get inflated in size and Zaraki went from 8 teratons to 19 petratons. To put that in perspective Dark allowed an increase of 700% which later turned into an increase of a little over 7000000% percent without evidence.

Even if for whatever reason we applied "Should not be weaker than Zaraki" Then we would still have two different calcs to choose from. The meteor, which has been consistantly inconsistant and a controversial headache to the point Ant opened a staff only thread for it about a year ago (Yes that is how long it has been an issue) and the calc done by an experienced member which was agreed upon by most if not all experts, staff, calc team, etc at the time.

Its quite easy to see then that the only justification for using the former would be because its higher and the ones who want that one are only interested in inflating Bleach, to the detrement of its reputation in the ongoig war with Naruto etc.

P:S in anticipation of someone tying to get away from addressing this post with "Why are you bringing that up?" I'll just say I've read multiple posts wondering about it so I'm imputing some much needed information for everyone's benefit.

Matthew Schroeder said:
This is utter pseudo-science and not at all how much energy a human-sized body emitting the heat of the sun would emit. The result for that is only Low 6-B. The sun as a whole produces petatons of energy every second. A human absolutely cannot reproduce that through mimicking the heat alone.

Yama's reiatsu is the one emitting the heat not his body, he is not the human torch...using his body size and weight to make that calc,now that's utter pseudo science

Lmao. He isn't the size of the sun. He's not emitting radiation-energy like the sun is. He's just reproducing the heat. You can easily calc that and get an accurate value. If you ignore his size you're literally ignoring basic properties of heat transfer.

No one suggested Yamamoto to be downgraded, we simply said the core of the sun statement was Tier 8; obviously, everyone including Yama is much higher than that based on other feats.

What's hilarious is that fake-Yhwach had to use Blut Vene constantly to avoid being turned to ashes by Yama's passive heat but all of the rubble and rocks around him doesn't have Blut Vene... Durability of random debris > fake-Yhwach?

Honestly that whole scene was ridiculous.

Damage3245 said:
What's hilarious is that fake-Yhwach had to use Blut Vene constantly to avoid being turned to ashes by Yama's passive heat but all of the rubble and rocks around him doesn't have Blut Vene... Durability of random debris > fake-Yhwach?
Honestly that whole scene was ridiculous.
Dood. That happens everytime in fiction.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
No one suggested Yamamoto to be downgraded, we simply said the core of the sun statement was Tier 8; obviously, everyone including Yama is much higher than that based on other feats.
I just provided a calc that put it at tier 6, tho.

Dr.Fix said:
Good lord this thread is long. Someone should summarize at this point.
From what i have gathered the downgrade reasons i heard here and other forums, i mostly disagree with it.

- Since Yamamoto calc is not High 6-A and all the statements that powerscaled them from the series/novels to Gremmy [Yhwach gave his power]/Kenpachi, Transformed Aizen not fearing anything and Transcendent stuff are not valuable because are statement and not facts: downgrade all the High 6-A's sans Kenpachi, Gremmy, Gerald [because knocked kenpachi in the High 6-A state] and the others from Low 6-B [lower aizen state] to 6-B [higher aizen states] and higher [for Mugetsu] based on being much higher than the Espada feats, Yamamoto Low 6-B calc and God Aizen 6-B attack.

- Hitsugaya and Byakuya gets downgraded because feats around freezing someone/slashing someone when frozen does not scale to ap.

- EoS Aizen and Horned Ichigo does not scale to Yhwach 5-C feat because the latter was extremely casual, downgrade them to at least 6-A from Aizen vaporazing large amounts of Ooze.

Peter1129 said:
I mean there's also the whole thing with Unohana scaling to High 6-A Kenpachi that was never finalized.
Unohana has no reason to scale to High 6-A Kenpachi, does she?

She helped Kenpachi to reach the High 6-A state then was killed by killed by him, also having her much stronger than the Arrancar arc strongest char. is wrong.

She fought eyepatchless Kenpachi at the end of their training when it was implied that he has finally regained all of his original power which is High 6-A even with eyepatch on scaling from Gremmy. Some people agree some people disagreed with this.

^6-A? no, I don't think so. That's a matter of the meteor which is neither here nor there. Scaling to post Muken Kenpachi? yes. See this thread here . There are other threads about it but they're too far back for me to look for right now. Ant closed it though pending Soldier's return so for the moment its a moot point.

Warren Valion said:
I think she does, you should check the thread for reasons.
Wasn't she killed by Kenpachi before his Shikai even spoke to him? / Before he even activated his Shikai?

If his Shikai is High 6-A, it doesn't make sense for his sealed form to also be High 6-A even with his eyepatch off.

Kenpachi is also High 6-A in Base his profile isn't updated yet. He was shown to be on par with Base Gremmy who is High 6-A in Base with his eyepatch on.

Damage3245 said:
Warren Valion said:
I think she does, you should check the thread for reasons.
Wasn't she killed by Kenpachi before his Shikai even spoke to him? / Before he even activated his Shikai?
If his Shikai is High 6-A, it doesn't make sense for his sealed form to also be High 6-A even with his eyepatch off.
Kenpachi's base scales off of one gremmy and gerard which still puts him at High-6-A, just not as strong as Shikai.

EDIT: sorry. Kepachi's base is supposed to scale off of one gremmy and Giant Gerard but his profile is still stuck on At least 7-A.

I thought Kenpachi destroyed the meteor with Shikai and not in Base, still Yhwach being below Base Kenpachi is also wrong. Yamamoto Bankai scales to Yhwach since its power is too great that only Yhwach at the time could handle it, the latter can also fight with an Ichigo that was as strong as when he defeated Aizen.

Base Kenpachi fought on par with Base Gremmy who summoned a meteor by doubling his power with a single clone.

Dark649 said:
I thought Kenpachi destroyed the meteor with Shikai and not in Base, still Yhwach being below Base Kenpachi is also wrong.
I think the logic being used is that two Gremmy's = a High 6-A meteor, so a single Gremmy is High 6-A normally and base Kenpachi fought a single Gremmy for a while so he is High 6-A too.

But I find that kind of logical questionable.

Summoning one clone doubled Gremmy's power, and therefore Gremmy by himself should be half of the meteor-calc, and Base Kenpachi fought cloneless Gremmy.

Making Base Kenpachi still High 6-A.

Its exceddingly straight forward to be honest. What I find wrong/questionnable is that zaraki goes through 100 power ups just to reach base Unohana, then many more to reach her full power, and still is not recognized as even twice as strong. . . . then he utters his shikai release and his power multiplies 10000000 . . . .

It is straight-forward, I just think don't think it should be used to justify High 6-A base Kenpachi and High 6-A Unohana, but I don't really want to get into a huge argument about it...

That's fine, we're drifting off topic anyway and Ant has already made it clear he won't allow chanegs without Soldier's consent. I have to get goign as well and don't have time to elabortae right now.

That said, while its fine to have an opinion I don't think you should state you object to something without having a reason why.

I have reasons, I'm just not sure if this thread right now is the best place to get into an argument about it.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
I actually never see Bleach topics be brought up in Naruto threads. Very rarely anyway.
Dude, yes it has......alot more then you think. Stop acting like naruto hasn't had it's fair share of cancerous threads on this site.

Dammit I thought we were starting to get along a bit more......

Anyway base Kenpachi was fighting one Gremmy and later God Size Gerard for a bit before later using Shikai for both (and later bankai for Vollstandig God Size Gerard).

Yama is High 6-A thanks to fighting and defeating Yhwach in the past. Royd Llyod can only copy memories and personalities, his brother copies Powers.

This is the scaling chain

Dangai Ichigo and 5th Fusion Aizen scale to True Shikai Ichigo via statement

Ichigo, Aizen and Bankai Yamamoto all scale to a form of Yhwach.

High 6-A Yhwach scales from Gremmy and Kenpachi and Gerard via statement

Gerard scales from Kenpachi

Kenpachi scales to Gremmy

And Gremmy is the one who has the feat.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
ProfessorKukui4Life said:
I actually never see Bleach topics be brought up in Naruto threads. Very rarely anyway.
Dude, yes it has......alot more then you think. Stop acting like naruto hasn't had it's fair share of cancerous threads on this site.
Be kind enough to link me such threads then? Because I look at and participate in a lot more Naruto threads than you think. Bleach isn't mentioned once in them. And even if they were, again, it would be once in a blue moon compared to Naruto being mentioned in Bleach threads.

You keep mentioning such threads but thats your word against others.

one scan destroy's this whole downgrade argument
Askin-curious-of-yhwachs
planet buster

, yhwach is multi planet buster, and if people try to add real world science to anime and manga are crazy, all of this stuff is fiction, tite kubo has stated that aizen, yhwach, and ichigo could destroy the earth.

Be kind enough to link me such threads then? Because I look at and participate in a lot more Naruto threads than you think. Bleach isn't mentioned once in them. And even if they were, again, it would be once in a blue moon compared to Naruto being mentioned in Bleach threads.

You keep mentioning such threads but thats your word against others.

So, you think Naruto threads have never been cancerous here correct? And I'm on my phone right now, so I can't do anything else besides comment.

Stop derailing this thread. Yes, both verses had their share of toxic threads, but that's completely off topic. I'm going to have to hakai some posts if this gets delayed further. And stop posting long quotes also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back