• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Potential Aizen/Yhwach/Ichigo Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like some of the wording for justification could be changed like Royd or Haschwalt,with the revelation that Gremmy is the strongest i'm not sure if they should scale to meteor.

TheFinalOrder said:
Giphytr raff he eret56
All i will say is @Shadow, you kinda missed my entire argument with Aizen, or at least a good portion of it. No hard feelings, brother.
Perhaps i didnt get the full context

kinda hard considering the shitshow this thread has become

Hst master said:
"That's not Hakuda"

His father is an ex captain.

And again, he has been shown to block attacks with his bare hands. Casually.

And yes, you are Derailing. Saying Ichigo can't do anything without his Zanpakutou has nothing to do on his scaling to Yhwach.
Like I said, anyone can block an attack with their bare hands, that does not mean they know Hakuda. Times and times it was shown that Ichigo does not know Hakudo, or else why would he attack barehanded opponents like Kenpachi, Kariya, Grimmjow, Ulquiorra, Yhwach, Yammy, Baishin, Jai, Dordoni, Sui-Feng, etc, with his Zanpakutou?

Damn this thread is a mess.

Ichigo scaling to Yhwach seems simple enough and Self Explanatory, I never have and never will understand why Aizen scales to either of them when Yhwach treated him like a ragdoll and he never as much as even scratched Yhwach.

The one feat of him "tanking" an attack doesn't make much sense since AP = durability according to Bleach fans yet the same attack Aizen "tanked" destroyed a chair which Aizen was incapable of destroying

So either AP =/= Durability or Aizen didn't tank the attack and his immortality saved him (likelier of the situation)

Like I said, anyone can block an attack with their bare hands, that does not mean they know Hakuda. Times and times it was shown that Ichigo does know Hakudo, or else why would he attack barehanded opponents like Kenpachi, Kariya, Grimmjow, Ulquiorra, Yhwach, Yammy, Baishin, Jai, Dordoni, Sui-Feng, etc, with his Zanpakutou?

You do not need to know Hakuda to be competent Hand-to-Hand fighter.

And again take this to the discussion thread. This is not the thread for this. This topic you want to be on has zero to do with the thread.

TataHakai said:
Damn this thread is a mess.
Ichigo scaling to Yhwach seems simple enough and Self Explanatory, I never have and never will understand why Aizen scales to either of them when Yhwach treated him like a ragdoll and he never as much as even scratched Yhwach.

The one feat of him "tanking" an attack doesn't make much sense since AP = durability according to Bleach fans yet the same attack Aizen "tanked" destroyed a chair which Aizen was incapable of destroying

So either AP =/= Durability or Aizen didn't tank the attack and his immortality saved him (likelier of the situation)
that was a hado 90 with no incantation.

Aizen getting rag dolled was part of ks.

The injuries were still there after KS was lifted though, Aizen was still missing an arm and had a hole in his chest.

Im closing this. We are 25 replies away from hitting 400 replies. Create a new one if its needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back