• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Kaltias

Again, I hope that you are right, but I live in the most fanatically politically correct country on the planet, and my experience with this type of environment is that authoritarian lynchmob harrassment, systematic slander & censorship, and criminal prosecution (recurrently all at once) for anybody that publicly disagrees with their policies is a widespread everyday occurrence, so I am very jaded and cautious in this regard.

Of course, i'm not blaming you. I know that you are saying that only because you care about the community.

I'm just trying to point out when i think that you are being too worried.

Keeping a safe distance from posting stuff too sexualized is fine and a smart idea, but if you exagerate it becomes paranoia

Sweden? I had a very different image of it though. I really wanted to settle there after retirement. Guess New Zealand is looking more attractive now.

@Kaltias

Yes, on the one hand my caution is good to safeguard the community. On the other, it is hard for me to gauge when it enters paranoia territory and turns annoying for others.

Hmm, weird, Sweden's definition of what is "underage" is one year below from where I come, and yet apparently more strict.

Anyway, I will stop talking about this and unsubscribe to the thread now.

Back