• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just a polite reminder to please avoid underdressed lolicon characters, as Fandom might ban you otherwise.

@Ant

Fandom doesn't really care as long as the image doesn't show nipples, genitals etc (I mean, this, this and this are uploaded on a wiki owned by FANDOM). But if you don't like that, we'll avoid it

I have deleted the lolicon images, but I would strongly suggest that those who post them please consider that Fandom likely will ban you for it if the enemies of this community feel like reporting you, and I cannot constantly be there to act as a last resort safety net. You have to show some maturity and common sense on your own as well.

@Kaltias

The issue here is likely not that Fandom tolerates lolicon. It is that most wikis do not have several fanatically committed hate-fuelled and malevolent trolls who constantly report anything they can find in an attempt to destabilise their communities. On the other hand, we do.

I do not know the character, but if you have to ask, probably yes.

Antvasima said:
@Kaltias

The issue here is likely not that Fandom tolerates lolicon. It is that most wikis do not have several fanatically committed hate-fuelled and malevolent trolls who constantly report anything they can find in an attempt to destabilise their communities. On the other hand, we do.
This is stuff that FANDOM checked in order to be sure that it followed the ToU.

As I said, if it bothers you I won't post them, but you are blowing it out of proportions.

Well, I am just trying my best to prevent our members from getting banned, but I hope that you are correct. It seems unwise to take chances though.

I'm with Ant on this. Although I don't think we should stop people from posting loli characters here, we should keep a close eye, and warning them never hurts.

Of course. I'm not saying that posting pics of girls 99,99999% naked is smart.

I'm saying that FANDOM isn't going to ban people for posting a girl wearing a normal swimsuit

A seeming sexualised 8 year old in a bikini might be unacceptable to them though, even though it is just a drawing.

I mean, in my country such images are literally illegal.

I'm pretty sure that no one posted stuff like that.

And even the, I still doubt that they care as long as it isn't something extreme like this

Back