• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Jester is the one man in the kingdom who need not fear the emperor's wrath, for all he says can be but a joke.

Ah, but some people including the greatband incredible me which to indulge ourselves in said jokes.

Also Breinhard is trash and she's weak

@Overlord

Loving the glorious Man-Emperor isn't being gay, overlord. But a form of embracing your purpose of this world. The purpose of being a waifu of the glorious Man-Emperor. Embrace, overlord. And you shall be blessed by glorious Emperor of mankind.

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
@Overlord
Loving the glorious Man-Emperor isn't being gay, overlord. But a form of embracing your purpose of this world. The purpose of being a waifu of the glorious Man-Emperor. Embrace, overlord. And you shall be blessed by glorious Emperor of mankind.
If you are a male and you feel suxualy attracted to another male, you are gay.

It doesn't matter if that man is covered by 75 tons of gold and looks like an atzed god of fitness.

I smell heresy, oozing from your pores Gargoyle.

That's ok though. Heretics are really just tsunderes towards Breinhard

There's not nearly enough pictures of one of my top tiers but y'know. Luckily I have a slightly more popular one and like three different husbandos

Streamingchan

More waifu

DragonEmperor23 said:
>implying Original Best Mom isn't likeable

>when she nerfed herself so we could win against her

heretic!
"She nerfed herself so we could win against her" is the reason that I dislike her (that, and doing the same thing to half of her subordinates.

Monarch Laciel said:
I smell heresy, oozing from your pores Gargoyle.

That's ok though. Heretics are really just tsunderes towards Breinhard
Ah. But perhaps unlike you, we reach a superior enlightenment.

F79fbb31f672f216fb484260cf84ddb6-danvlnj.jpg

Back