• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Post Your Waifu 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkGrath

Top Tiering Advisor in Liyue
She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Human Resources
For only the most cultured of me. Come on down into the comments for the one series of threads that is constantly sticking out like a sore thumb in the recent image upload section.

you're all bloody welcome

Thecutestthinginforever
EDIT: I seem to have forgotten the most important rule.

Then you go back, Jack, do it again! Wheel turnin round and round. You go back, Jack, do it again!
Ancientirismon collectors card
In case you missed it, here is the "Legendary Warrior of Wind", AncientIrismon!

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Also that's some very borderline pics there ­@Jvando
There were a few that were legit touching the line so I decided not to post them lol. It could have been much more...inappropriate

@Kiryu

Misa Suzuhara, though if you want to look it up, fair warning that their series she's from is not very safe for work if you know what I mean

Jvando said:
Saikou The Lewd King said:
Also that's some very borderline pics there ­@Jvando
There were a few that were legit touching the line so I decided not to post them lol. It could have been much more...inappropriate

@Kiryu

Misa Suzuhara, though if you want to look it up, fair warning that their series she's from is not very safe for work if you know what I mean
It's almost 11:00 at night. Who in the hell is currently at work?

It is not the middle of the night for alot of people. And they are here because they want and can be here while on work

And how come there's no pic in the OP? That's against the rules.

AKM sama said:
And how come there's no pic in the OP? That's against the rules. </div>
fine

Huesito88 said:
Good idea Jvando Light Novels it is =P
She's from a comic book actually. Overall though, manga is better than the comics we have here in the US

I know I'm a comic book guy too, that's Black Cat. I was just making a joke of if it's not anime or manga, it's Light Novels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back