• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Post Deep Pass Overdrive Jonathan Joestar vs Cyborg (Teen Titans)

This depends widely on the range. Jonathan takes it within attacking range. No questions asked. Cyborg's long distance projectiles will prove a challenge to Jonathan Joestar. How fast are the projectiles?

Wait, I think if we equalize to either Cyborg or Jonathan. I think Jonathan may be able to dodge the long range weapons Cyborg has. So I guess Jonathan wins due to Hamon be effective against metal and most likely frying Cyborg and both characters have speeds that can dodge his projectiles.

Don't know much about Cyborg, but I will say characters like William (who Jonathan scales to) have dodged onslaughts of projectiles before, albeit with difficulty. Also, those projectiles were tons of rocks, but they were moving at explosion speed and yeah this doesn't matter speed is equal.

Jonathan can dodge projectiles and get in close, I'll wait to see what Cyborg does in close range though.

Back