• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possibly massive Star Wars upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before the end of the Clone Wars the Jedi believed that death was the ultimate end. That one loses all self in becoming one with the Cosmic Force.

Qui Gon Jinn was the first Jedi to rediscover becoming a Force Ghost. The planet Mortiss has a strong connection to the force which allowed Qui Gon to manifest infront of Obi-Wan and Anaki . Because Qui Gon's training was incomplete he can otherwise only manifest as a voice .

In Star Wars: The Clone Wars season 6 episode 11 the voice of Qui Gon Jinn tells Yoda that he is "part of the Living Force". Qui Gon tells Yoda that the force has two parts, living beings generate the Living Force which powers the Cosmic Force. Qui Gon elaborates "All energy from the Living Force from all things that have ever lived feeds into the Cosmic Force binding everything, communicating to us through the mitochlorians, because of this I can speak to you now". Yoda then asks "See the future, you can?". Qui Gon replies "I exist where there is no future or past". Qui Gon instructs Yoda to go on a pilgrimage to complete the training he could not.

In Star Wars: The Clone Wars season 6 episode 12 Yoda arrives on a planet where he meets an ancient Force Ghost. It explains that at death the greatest Jedi can retain their identity by knowing their true self. The Force Ghost also tells Yoda that there is another Skywalker. Yoda passes three trials becoming one with his true self. After the Jedi Massacre Yoda passes on this knowledge to Obi-Wan.

Hence Jedi who become Force Ghosts should be at least High 3-A or Low 2-C.

So when Obi-Wan told Darth Vader "if you strike me down I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine" he was speaking quite literally.

This applies to Disney Canon. It would also make the galactic to universal statements from Star Wars: The Clone Wars not outliers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back