• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possibly Immesurable Base Sonic characters

Last edited:

Friendly tip as someone who already made profiles and revisions: you should never use discord attachments as scans, they will disappear eventually, send it to imgur or gyazo

Modern era Sonic is way way faster than light but that doesn't trigger the time travel

And both share the same world (As in, Verse wise) and rules
That's just inconsistency within the verse itself. That doesn't take away from the fact it the time travel was done with faster than light speed.

That's just inconsistency within the verse itself. That doesn't take away from the fact it the time travel was done with faster than light speed.
Didn't the author intend to make him faster than time?

There is a statement in Sonic 2 that says he is faster than time, Lemme go see if i can find it real quick

Friendly tip as someone who already made profiles and revisions: you should never use discord attachments as scans, they will disappear eventually, send it to imgur or gyazo
As you can tell, I'm pretty new at this. So please excuse my shortcomings🙏 However, I published this because I found it very simple scale.

I see and it would be good evidence if specific conditions like time warp signs and the SoL/FTL travel in Sonic CD didnt exist.
Those are purely game mechanics

They just show where Sonic will go, Because infact, The time travel works via Sonic mantaining his constant speed

There's a video of it iirc, Lemme see if i can find it (Again)

Those are purely game mechanics

They just show where Sonic will go, Because infact, The time travel works via Sonic mantaining his constant speed

There's a video of it iirc, Lemme see if i can find it (Again)
No, they are nescecities, he needs those to time travel, without it he can't in CD

Bunlar tamamen oyun mekanikleridir

Sadece Sonic'in nereye gideceğini gösteriyorlar, çünkü aslında zaman yolculuğu Sonic'in sabit hızını korumasıyla çalışıyor

Hatırladığım kadarıyla bunun bir videosu var, bakalım bulabilir miyim (Tekrar)
How can you claim that something the producer approved is game mechanics?

Back