• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Fairy Tail on vsbattles are not scaled to ftl and stings dragon slayer roar is not considered light speed since it uses holy energy not light. Which on the sting feat I 100% agree with but this feat during the edolas arc of erza scarlet vs knightwalker should be considered a SOL attack and possibly a FTL speed feat. This is a continuation of my previous post about light speed attacks and attacks that have natural light. But since this is more of a speed feat while those were attacks that used natural light that was not dodged. I say in the post that lucy and celestial spirit king both use light that comes from the 88 constellations as the source of light for there attacks. And bluenote state that cana fairy glitter draws energy from the light from the sun stars and moon.

While in this feat that occurs in the edolas arc Erza Knightwalker manages to react and cut through erza photon slicer attack at point blank. The reason I say she reacted is because in the previous page she is seen switching from her gravity core spear into blue crimson and erza dodges the attack which results in knightwalker having both spears behind her back. And in the next page were the photon slicer appears she is seen in the same stance except in a different angel.Even her silhouette is shown in the same stance during the attack. Yet when she is seen to slice through the attack at point blank she is shown to have changed the spear into silfarion. The sphere in the panel were erza states she tore through it looks exactly the same as the silfarion here and here. So I believe that knightwalker had switch her spears from blue crimson into silfarion and cut erza photon slicer when erza had launched the attack at point blank. I believe this should be counted as a FTL feat for Fairy Tail or SOL feat

so could fairy law galaxia blade and urano metria be light speed attacks. I know they only meet 2 of the standards and nobody dodges them but can they be considered light speed
Nope. For example, kizaru forms a sword made out of light, it doesn't mean it's moving at lightspeed though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back