• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possibly Far Higher for Phoenix Force ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The phoenix force undid the chaos wave which was going to reach The Ascencion, where the One Above all resides.

The fact that it was a threat to a place where 1A or Tier 0 being resides does imply it was atleast 1A and Phoenix force undid it.

Far higher because even 1a is far higher than high 1B.

Unless you plan on scaling The Phoenix Force and Chaos Wave to 1-A like the OP implies, you probably should.

I'm still looking for the scans, but yes this is from outskirts but they wouldn't have a fake feat on their wiki.

One more thing- Phoenix force was stated to be the most powerful abstract, potentially putting it above Oblivion.

0F9EA809-2F2A-4C9C-9ACA-3346A4CCA3FA
All the other abstracts are bowing to it here

I miss the times when people actually provided scans for stuff they were talking about.

That is an extremely vague statement, so I don't think it can alone be used to base a tier on the Phoenix Force

Zark2099 said:
I miss the times when people actually provided scans for stuff they were talking about.

That is an extremely vague statement, so I don't think it can alone be used to base a tier on the Phoenix Force
There's the scan, it took me a minute to look for it.

Maybe I'm blind, but I don't see any bowing to the Phoenix Force (they're bowing to the Stranger), or any statement that purports the Phoenix Force being superior

All that scan says is that the Phoenix Force will destroy all existence, allowing Oblivion to embrace creation.

... Here's my question... Is this really even 2-A ? Oblivion when referring to "All of Existence" doesn't really state "All Realities" or "All dimensions" ... And Oblivion and all those notable there at their highest end embody everything. So the vagueness kind of makes it very hard to approximate. This is a very, very weird scan to me.

Nothing here implies 1-A though. No superiority to Oblivion. The only thing that would even remotely imply such is one of three things: M'Krann crystals statement (which is vague) , upscaling to the Fallen Star's highest end feats (which are currently not accepted), or any of the vague and outliery feats of some abstracts being portrayed 1-A (which are outliers)

Either way you go... This wouldn't be accepted easily, if at all.

Honestly, I doubt whether this is even above 2-C.

Whis, you honestly have this annoying habit of not even checking the information you're asking to be revised, and frankly it is wasting everyone's time. I can understand a person making this mistake once or twice, but you have a history of doing this

We should preferably close this thread, yes.

Whis is supposedly looking for the scan as mentioned in the OP. I would prefer leaving this open or else I may have to reopen it in the future.

Zark2099 said:
Maybe I'm blind, but I don't see any bowing to the Phoenix Force (they're bowing to the Stranger), or any statement that purports the Phoenix Force being superior
They're bowing to the stranger with a portion of the Phoenix force's power.

We see Jean in the middle then the Stranger chilling in the background, if you can't find scans of the OP, I suggest we close the thread.

Well, it's because Stranger has a great plan that will destroy the cosmos. Also, it isn't a fact, and could be just flowery representation.

I'm closing the thread.

Okay. We are definitely not going to upgrade the Phoenix Force to tier 1-A though.

Hykuu said:
We already evaluated the scans, what's your point?
?

One of these scans has never been posted on the wiki before (as I wasn't linked to an existing photo) so I have no idea when this happened.

That would just mean that you used a different link, but Seed already posted the link onf his SW Respect Thread

Again, post proof the Ascension is where TOAA lives

I agree that this is silly, and should be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back