• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if each mirror leads to an individual collection of countless universes (or even infinite), then I might buy into Arceus being possibly 2-A

There's no evidence to say the Ultra Wormhole Universes and the Reflection cave are the same Universes.

But, we know there's an infinite amount of Universes.

As each reflection was stated to be a Universe, and this branches out into Infinity.

Because it is? Like, Madoka being a concept aside, the only thing that makes it overly impressive is it being done as a tier 7.

The real cal howard said:
Because it is? Like, Madoka being a concept aside, the only thing that makes it overly impressive is it being done as a tier 7.
There's also the thing about the LoC assistants each individually being able to contain Ultimate Madoka's memories.

Although granted, they're still 3D people.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
100% sure Kal explained it numerous times that it is not that simple.
I mean, I don't always believe Kal 100%, as much as I love the dude (like a brother, Zack).

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
The real cal howard said:
There's also the thing about the LoC assistants each individually being able to contain Ultimate Madoka's memories.
Although granted, they're still 3D people.
3-D people yet, they can act as back up memories for a literall 4-D Concept. Madoka is the composite of them.

@Cal Too bad for you then. It's legit.

Anyway, iirc isnt Reflection Cave in the Kalos region?

So whatever universe a mirror leads to would be leading to another Kalos Region with their own reflection cave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back