• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Wonderful World Lifting Strength Minor Upgrade? (And a future upgrade of the same kind in the future?) Who knows...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly, I'd like to apologize for the constant updating on Profiles for the Verse; I was trying to cleanup the pages, & I intend to revise the Verse page as well; not the power of the verse, but the terminology that's been removed just to revise the page in general. With that said: The verse is currently at 125kg minimum Lifting Power thanks to Heathrod's status as the "Heaviest" character in the verse; but let me set things straight:

1. Heathrod is not playable.

2. Heathrod doesn't have any tangible weapons with mass as with all playable Demons now, and in the future.

3. Wedge, Chartette's Zweihander is heavier anyway, at least, according to a former member of this wiki.

You can find the link: Here. By counting Chartette's overall Body "Weight" (Actually Mass as pointed out by a Rollback of this wiki...) (Which is 44kg.), and adding that to her Zweihander (According to the link, its mass is 194.12kg.)

This means, just by lifting Chartette with her Zweihander, this amasses to 238.12kg at the minimum Lifting Strength, & a new standard for the verse. It could now be at least, Low Level Peak Human Lifting.

& that doesn't stop there; one character that's still not playable, Lima Jayford of the same verse as Chartette, Is physically heavier at 56kg, but only four of her weapons are confirmed, and the rest are in question. If one can amass the overall weight of Lima's Rare Weapon Collection in the future, let me know.

Now, does anyone approve of this feat? I'm standing by as we speak.

Bump, so someone can decide on an opinion. Does anyone approve? I'm still waiting for the AOK to revise Lifting Strengths for the verse...

BUMPO'D.

I still have yet to get an approval on this. Anyone have a verdict? I'm also planning a Tier List for the Verse; if you're interested...

Lifting strength is not your own body weight + whatever object that you are lifting, just the object in itself.

I see... I'm assuming this is denied. So I'm just going to have to wait for a legitimate story to see if the 150m sized "Kaiju Thing" is a legitimate thing; and hope Claudette can actually lift it...

...As well as the rest of the verse scaling from that... Probably not though. :/

Anyways, thanks Sir. I'll just forget this whole thing has happened until something more legitimate happens...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back