• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I've noticed that Demons such as jack frost and Pixie are rated simply as 8-C.

However, when looking a bit more deeply into it, other comparable weak demons, such as Mokoi and Phantom, are capable of using Zio, an electricity-type Magic attack that very closely resembles Natural Lighting Bolts.

Wouldn't this make them Building level+?

A very minor thing, but still a thing, I guess.

I disagree since it is just game mechanists.There are plenty of video games charecters who use flashy techniques.They need to show feats

No. Generally demons on this level don't show quantifiable or particularly impressive feats in the compendium, and most of them are depicted as little fairies or dogs.

The Compendium describes more impressive feats fro superior demons, which tend to range from Tier 7 (Like in the case of Makara) to Tier 4 (as for Hathor and Kaiwan) to even Tier 3/2 (in Abraxas' case).

Back