• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible upgrades for Jin Kazama

A Quote from LeopoldTheBrave led me to think Jin Should be considered Contry level.

Here Is The Quote:

"In TTT2 he flew from the atmosphere to a Low Earth Orbit point in 1 second making him Massively Hypseronic+ at over Mach 5000. He's also more powerful than Kazuya and Heihachi who can one shot JACK robots that are durable enough to clash with and destroy meteors 6 miles in diameter. (The same size as the one that wiped out the dinosaurs.) This puts Jin at Large Country Level"

What do you guys think. Should we upgrade him?

Do you think you can find a video/Youtube of Jin Kazama flying through the Earth orbit? This is important because if there is proof, this can be implemented.

However, the low Earth orbit has at altitude of 160 km at the lowest point, said here on the wiki.

This means that Jin's flight speed should be about 160km/s, or Mach 470.

I am unsure about the JACK robots and the meteors part. Wasn't this considered an outlier for the Jack robots by any chance?

that was considered non-canon cause it's TTT2 and it's outside of canon

Mandrakk The Dark Monitor said:
As TISSG7Redgrave said, TTT2 is a spin-off and non-canon and Leopold is a Tekken fanboy and has shown he doesn't know what he's talking about. And also what would "composite Jin" be? There doesn't need to be another one, this is fine.
Composite Jin could include that and Tekken: Blood Vengenace as possibilities. As awful as the film was, I think Jin does have some pretty good feats in there.

while the movie does have his best feats it's still non-canon and composite might be a bit troublesome due to there is a rare amount of non-canon things like Link makes sense due to having many incarnations and were mashed up

Meleemaster428 said:
As TISSG7Redgrave said, TTT2 is a spin-off and non-canon and Leopold is a Tekken fanboy and has shown he doesn't know what he's talking about. And also what would "composite Jin" be? There doesn't need to be another one, this is fine.
Composite Jin could include that and Tekken: Blood Vengenace as possibilities. As awful as the film was, I think Jin does have some pretty good feats in there.
I thought the movie was decent, the action and fight scenes were superb though. And I honestly don't think any of the feats there would even boost Jin even if it were canon. Considering that he destroyed a forest in Tekken 5 and defeated Azazel in 6 I'm not sure how composite Jin would be stronger TISSG7Redgrave.

Meleemaster428 said:
I don't think the film was that bad xD At least the fighting scene were good but yeah having xiao as main character and how there were in the end just pupets was bad choice they should stuck to jin as MC

Though the movie messed up the time line

Man, haven't been to this site in months! why I chose him to be at a low earth orbit point.

The red arrow in the picture below points to a Low Earth Orbit point. IF you watch the ending, Jin appears to be waaaaay further out than Not gonna add anything to this, but I thought I'd state the odd reason that if you look at the size of the planet behind him. The yellow circle I drew in the picture below represents where he should be. But I forced myself to lowball it to a Low Earth Orbit point as he does fall back into orbit when his mothers spirit pushes him. So I decided to use the maximum distance at a bit around 2,000 km (1,200 miles) and subtracted the distance from the Earths surface to the atmosphere since the second doesn't begin until Jin leaves the atmosphere. So I still lowballed it to a Low Earth Orbit point while still taking into account the massive distance he traveled by the size of the Earth behind him.

Plus Jack-6 performs a VERY similar feat in his ending so you could easily just speed scale Jin to him too.

LEO

I do have strong thoughts of Jin actually having a much higher destructive capacity now than I stated in the video.

• Jin in base form is superior to Kazuya who is capable one-shotting Country Level JACK robots from Tekken 5. The JACK units are supposed to improve with each version and even Gun Jack from Tekken 3 shows casual Country Level durability.
  • Jin in base form, beat Jinpachi who was possessed by a spirit that had the potential to bring the world to ruins.
  • Jin in base form, one-shot Azazel who was literally labeled "Destroyer of the World" or the one that would bring about the end of the world.
  • A quote from Jin himself. "If the world can be destroyed by a mere father-son quarrel, then so be it." after Nina warned him about what would happen if him and Kazuya fought.

True, none of these planet busting suggestions visually happened. But these statements are so common that I just had to take them into consideration. I mean, this isn't dragon ball z where they can just destroy a planet and wish it back, there are sometimes where you do have to trust statements made by characters. If it was just one occurrence, I would label it as an outlier or exaggeration. But it's been a common thing throughout the series. Making me think Jin is at least potentially Moon Level or Multi-Continent Level. I know it sounds dumb and I'm gonna get the "Ewww Tekken wanker" responses, but come on. Those can't just be coincidences. One-shotting country level robots in base form, defeating foes in his base form who were regarded as planetary threats, statements from characters themselves. What other evidence would be needed? I refuse to say Planet level though, because that's when I start to take series less seriously because they'd seem too stupidly OP. That's why I'm suggesting Multi-Continent or Moon Level.

I understand why they didn't consider these points before, because they were only using canon Jin, but composite Jin including the non-canon should definitely have this high destructive capacity and speed.

You know, I've always wanted to face you head-on and while i hate the crap out of this site and you, this is my one opportunity.

Debunking:

• Jin may have accomplished great feats such as defeating gods and demons, but the problem is, while they look sooo powerful, they're just around MCB to Town level, none is around country to continent.
  • Gun Jack withstanding that huge laser doesn't top off as a country blast, don't be so ridiculous, in the next Tekken installments, all countries are still intact, probably except Tekken 6. That explosion could top off to be town to island.
  • Devil Jin being superior to Jack is a vague statement. There are many Jacks and the one that blew up Hon-Maru could top off as a town to building level explosion, and the Jack-6 that destroyed a meteor and Gun Jack withstanding a humongous laser, which the despite the meteor feat's lack of canon, could likely be stronger than the Devil Jin form.
  • The planet busting statements are mostly vague and non canon, as it's just a statement.
  • Devil Jin reaching space is non canon, even if it is, it was just a dream. When Jin fell back to earth, it then zoomed to a bright desert and Jin was wearing a suit, meaning that he probably just fainted in the beach.
So, in my conclusion, not only are you just a Tekken wanker but the corrupt priest of a religion i call "Tekkenism" so please don't overestimate Jin that much, sorry if that insult does offend you (But if you fight back, I ain't pulling punches and taking back that insult.)

P.S. Ryu beats Jin.

Attacking this site and its members is not allowed, and it is not productive to keep around members who state that they hate us, so I am afraid that you will get a block.

Antvasima said:
Attacking this site and its members is not allowed, and it is not productive to keep around members who state that they hate us, so I am afraid that you will get a block.
Nah, don't worry about it. I don't even know him and he doesn't really get under my skin. He didn't really provide evidence against my theories. He just basically went "No you're wrong you're wrong because it's not as strong as you think it is.* The blast Gun Jack tanks destroyed multiple mountains and turned the entire place into a wasteland as far as the eye can see. I'd call that country level. And the Mishimas can one-shot JACK robots in base form. Heihachi only got hit because Kazuya threw him into a dogpile of them. Devil Jin could no doubt obliterate a JACK robot if characters like Kazuya can one-shot them in base form. Plus I already stated that I wouldn't believe the planet level statements if it was just 1 or two times, but it happens so often that it must be considered.

I have no problem if people disagree with my theories on the strength of the Tekken-verse. But I'd rather have them do so in an actual argument instead of just going "WRONG!"

And no I don't worship Tekken with this Tekkenism or whatever he called it. I'm a proud Christian so there! XD Wanking would be if I said I wanted them to be Planet level just because I want them to be op without giving any reasoning.

Just needed to comment on your P.S:

Mishimas are stalemating Akuma, Heihachi no less (who is the weakest of the 3 Mishimas, I'm not counting in Lars). Highly doubtfull that Ryu can beat Jin.

The feat would need to be calced.

Antvasima said:
He is unfortunately right though. Also this discussion has been done before.

The only canon feats we can use are Tekken 2 and 3 Jack full endings, Tekken 5 intro and Jin prologue, but i think the best solution is to wait for Tekken 7, where Akuma and the Mishima's will likely show massive feats.

Dark649 said:
The only canon feats we can use are Tekken 2 and 3 Jack full endings, Tekken 5 intro and Jin prologue, but i think the best solution is to wait for Tekken 7, where Akuma and the Mishima's will likely show massive feats.
Tekken 6 Bloodline Rebellion movie as well, Jin defeats Azazel. Also why Jack endings for 2 and 3?

Tekken 6 Bloodline Rebellion movie as well, Jin defeats Azazel. Also why Jack endings for 2 and 3?
Tekken 6 campaign is canon thanks to Lee Chaolan Tekken 7 description, also it is implied that Jack 2 was destroyed by Abel laser and Gun Jack was able to surpass the previous Jack by creating a barrier to counter Abel beam, which generated a big explosion.

@Dygoboy Please stop quoting large blocks of text. It spams the page.

Dark649 said:
Indeed, the JACK units are designed to improve with each version. Gun Jack back in Tekken 3 displays casual country level durability while Jack 2 was destroyed by the laser. So these leaps in improvement are quite big, and with Kazuya being able to one-shot later versions in his base form is quite impressive. One-shotting country level robots, Jin one-shotting the supposed "destroyer of the world" and beating Jinpachi who was possessed by a vengeful spirit that could bring the world to ruins, all in his base form as well. Those are all canon events.

I'm not trying to trash talk this site at all when I say this but it seems to be extremely picky when it comes to fighting game characters and verses. Imo, if it's something with the series name and has major involvement with the original creators, then it should count. Sure non-canon things never happened, but that doesn't mean they couldn't happen. I mean heck, Sonic's storybook game stuff is included for him on here but those are non-canon. So why not?

Gun Jack back in Tekken 3 displays casual country level durability while Jack 2 was destroyed by the laser.
Based on what?, mind posting the alleged feat that is country level?

Based on what?, mind posting the alleged feat that is country level?

In Gun Jack's Tekken 3 ending, he casually survives a hit from a beam that absolutely demolishes the landscape around him. Multiple full-sized mountains and the whole land as far as the eye can see are turned into a complete wasteland from the blast.

That should also be a speed feat since he reacted to the laser to protect the girl.

LeopoldTheBrave said:
Sonic's storybook game stuff is included for him on here but those are non-canon. So why not?
Pretty sure Secret Rings and Black Knight are canon. The games just took Sonic to different worlds, so the power-ups are more exclusive for the areas he was in.

Also to answer why "non-canon things never happened, but that doesn't mean they couldn't happen so they should be used," if that was the case, then every SF character would be stronger than M. Bison and/or Akuma, and by the main story, we know there's only a few of the cast that can stand up to them.

And a bit late but don't bother with DBDude. He had a similar reaction when DB made Terry beat Ken.

So with what is said and done, can we at least put Jin as possibly 6b or should we wait for further information ?

it's highly unlikely for a jack to touch Jin level , if we were to upgrade Jin that scale to all the top tiers "or at least scale to Devil kazuya "

alot of characters can go toe to toe with base jin

Dark649 said:
Jack 6-B feat is not canon, we should wait for Tekken 7 feats.
Gun Jack's feat of that same level was still in a canon game though. A very large fraction of the Tekken characters wouldn't even have feats or be able to be used in fights if we only counted the canon endings for canon games because the Mishima's are the only ones who have canon endings most of the time.

So Gun Jack has casual 6-B durability and both Kazuya in base form and Heihachi can casually one-shot later versions of these JACK robots which are supposed to be superior than the last as JACK robots are made to be, and Jin is capable of beating both Kazuya and Heihachi. So I'd say they scale quite high. Not to mention the Massively Hypersonic+ speed feats I brought up during the beginning of this thread. Plus there's also the fact that Gun Jack reacted to that laser in order to protect the girl on his shoulder, and that should be even faster than the speed feat I calced. The rest of the characters should scale to that too.

It's not the ending it's the game itself not canon so they doesn't take the feet because all of Tag 2 isn't canon to the main story line unlike the main serious

Though i don't really agree on using this logic to scale the characters the endings are usually used to make the storyline progress not to show the characters can do this and that i think any feat should be considered as long the game is part of the franchise and not some "crossover game "

that just me though

ZERO7772 said:
It's not the ending it's the game itself not canon so they doesn't take the feet because all of Tag 2 isn't canon to the main story line unlike the main serious
Oh I wasn't really talking about Tag 2 at all in that comment there, I was talking about Gun Jack's Tekken 3 durability feat in his ending, and his speed feat of being able to react to the lase. The durability he displays in the ending of that canon game matches the AP and DC he shows in the ending of the non-canon game. And he reacted to the laser meaning his speed is even faster than any of the non-canon speed feats I tried to calculate.

I found a discovery for JACK. In this ending, memories of his previous versions flash in his mind, including the Gun Jack Tekken 3 ending. Now those feats are even more viable as they're shown here to be part of a continuity for JACK's story.

Tekken 5 - Jack 5 ending - HQ
Tekken 5 - Jack 5 ending - HQ

LeopoldTheBrave said:
I found a discovery for JACK. In this ending, memories of his previous versions flash in his mind, including the Gun Jack Tekken 3 ending. Now those feats are even more viable as they're shown here to be part of a continuity for JACK's story.
Leopold, you should ask to a user/moderator to calc Dr. Abel beam power/speed from Tekkén 2-Tekkén 3 (Jack reacted and blocked the beam with a barrier), from that we can scale the verse and wait for Tekkén 7 feats.

Hopefully this doesn't sound like salt or anything, and I don't mean for it to at all since this thread has already been pretty much settled to "Just wait for Tekken 7". It's more curiosity than anything.

How come it takes different things for different verses to get upgraded?

There's all these canon in-game statements and visuals and stuff for Tekken, and there still hasn't been a budge.

Meanwhile all a character like Lord Boros needs is a databook mention and a threat, and he's all good to go for his stats when previously the majority of the OPM verse was near equal to Tekken with very many being around Town to City level.

So I was curious at why it takes different things for different verses of similar stats to get upgrades? Especially since the larger upgrade required less evidence. Just wondering how you guys decide things?

Back