• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible upgrade for Galeem and Dharkon

if there's more complete visual proof of Galeem or Dharkon destroying or creating two or more universes, then 2B talks will be more valid.

Oh, hey. Something that would make Master Hand 1/740th Arceus level. I'm fine with this. Anyway, yeah, Smash Ultimate clearly retcons 64-Sm4sh. This is further proven by the removal of trophies. If all else fails, we could have pre and post retcon keys like we do with The Brothers Yin and Yang. In one of the directs it was said that dismissing a spirit brings it back to it's original universe, so there's also that proof. And yes. This is 1000% because I want 2-B Master Hand to happen.

2-B Master Hand

the Trophies are just trophies turned into fighter characters with sentimentality. Wasn't something like that already established in previous SSB threads or what? That scan above alone doesn't prove 2-C feat, much less 2-B

Trophies were removed in Ultimate. Basically, everything from 64 to Smash 4 aside from the fact that subspace happened in some capacity was retconned in ultimate.

nah, if anything, what happened in SSBU is not that much different from the shenanigans that went down in Re Creators, where Altair is the centerpiece of the discord. Altair herself is only "At least Low 2-C" because she also drew characters from other universes into the real world; however, her only calc'ed feat is Low 2-C at best, which involved the destruction and/or creation of a single universe. Galeem and Dharkon's feats are no better than that.

TriforcePower1 said:
Kepekley23 said:
Scans of Galeem being stated to be actually destroying the worlds?
Japanese statement, ironically. The "he crushed the universe" part is different in Japanese.
it's still just a 2-C feat at best, though. There's also no clear evidence of whether or not the universe in question was multi-layered in terms of dimensions and/or realities

The Smashor said:
I might add that even if Galeem didn't destroy 1000+ universes, he still was able to kill and/or control beings like Arceus.
Those are merely puppet versions of said beings, though....there's no evidence to prove that the very beings he supposedly controls are the true canon forms.

The Smashor said:
"Puppet versions"
What does that mean in this context?
They are merely considered Spirits without much more context beyond trophy lore for flavor. There's no solid evidence to prove they're even an actual avatar of the Poke Gods, much less the true versions.

Oh. Well, as long as Master Hand remains in Tier 2 I am literally fine with anything.

I might want to throw in that Galeem effected Subspace, proven by multiple spirits.

The Smashor said:
Oh. Well, as long as Master Hand remains in Tier 2 I am literally fine with anything.
Oh, Master Hand is probably gonna stay, but Galeem and Dharkon aren't getting 2-C revisions, imo, due to the similarities of the circumstances in another verse I stated in the recent comment.

Japanese statement, ironically. The "he crushed the universe" part is different in Japanese.

Are there scans of the Japanese translation?

The Smashor said:
@Tony
They do have feats at that level tho.
Wich ones? The absolute God Tiers of the verse caps at 3-B, posibly 3-A.

The Tabuu thing was debunked by Kep IIRC and Master Hand being the God of all is wrong for obvious reasons.

So dialga is (supposedly, I remember Kep debunked it somewhere) low 2-C just because a statement and MH is above him and Tabuu stomps MH and Galeem/Dharkon, who are the absolute God Tiers of the verse, can only make a 3-B/3-A feat with prep.

This must be the thonking of an enemy stand

Galeem was already standing above all of those MHs as superior and is able to harm Dharkon withot "prep", can't believe some ignore that. How's crushing the universe 3-B, again?

Didn't he needed to use his army of MHs as fuel to "crush" the universe?

Also, does crushing equals destroying? because if not then you can have a lower result.

Personally, I feel like the quote, "Thus, the universe was crushed in the hands of Galeem." has the same weight to it as quotes of Frieza being a "danger to the universe" back in the Frieza saga.

Although, I'm fine with people considering the feat to be 3-A, I mean, we did see it destroy at least a galaxy or something.

But this talk of the feat being 2-B sounds preposterous and I disagree with it vehemently.

Ok, seems clear that commenting here or not will change nothing, like the thread itself. Unfollowing.

Back