• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Toko Fukawa / Genocider Syo Upgrade & Naegi Upgrade.

Genocider Syo in episode 5
" HA HA HA HA HA !!! "

Hello everyone. This is Dangranronpa Despair Girls, Toko & her friend Naegi destroy the Big Bang Monokuma with just one shot together. Big Bang Monokuma was shown to dwarf buildings . Genocider Syo, even when Toko's friend was at the height of her strength with the gun, flat out admited she is far stronger. Meaning, the same gun she was operating that hit the Big Bang Monokuma with that much power is far weaker than Genocider Syo. Also keep in mind Genocider Syo has not shown the fullest extent of her power.

So... With that out of the way, instead of just 8-C ... I would like to ask for : At least High 8-C , likely HIgher / At least High 8-C , likely Far Higher ( Implied to be capable of destroying the Big Bang Monokuma without using any effort . Still implied to be far stronger than Naegi's gun, as when they fought near the end of the story, Naegi knew she was holding back, and even when her gun was at it's maximum potential, which allowed her to one-shot the Big Bang Monokuma [ which is far bigger than any Monokuma. If you look at the size, alone, it is more than likely thousaunds of times stronger than any baseline Monokuma created ] , she said she wouldn't have stood a ghost of a chance . Throughout their " fight " , she was busy taking advantage of her weakness to " Electricity to the Head " , which reverts her Syo back to Toko ) . I would like more input on this however .

I would also like to add Naegi as At least High 8-C with a new key : EoS ( End of Series ) due to destroying the Big Bang Monokuma , which is massively stronger than baseline Monokumas , who are 8-C and even far stronger than Beast Monokumas , which are around High 8-C themselves. I would like more input on this however .

I suppose that "At least 8-C" seems reasonable.

@2nd

I'm not sure about this one. According to the Danganronpa Wiki, Komaru and Toko/Syo were only able to beat the Big Bang Monokuma by repeatedly targeting its sole weakpoint and only repeated attacks were enough to throw the robot off balance.

In addition, such a change would make Syo physically stronger than the likes of Sakura Ogami, Mukuro Ikusaba, Great Gozu, and Izuru Kamukura, which is quite the inconsistency.

May i ask how is that inconsistent ? I have seen Danganronpa 1-3, so i know what i am talking about. All of Genocider Syo's feats were also extremely casual. She never cared about killing the Monokumas . Has Genocider Syo once shown thats she is far weaker physically than the forementioned ? Either i have missed it somewhere , or i may have overlooked. it .

All of Syo's feats required little effort, even the ones where she has defeated the Monokumas in the past. Secondly, it was STILL one shot. It wasn't like they were shooting at it for eternity and getting bodied . Even if they were targeting it's weakpoint, it wouldn't have given in that easily with just one shot . Plus, i am not even 100% sure Syo has even encountered those 3 before , and when she encountered Sakura, her fight with Syo was considered casual as well.

WAIT. Nevermind. She's weaker than Hajime.Can't she still be At least 8-C for how casual she was against Naegi though , who could still defeat Monokumas pretty easily around the time they fought ?

Sakura is top-tier in terms of raw strength, and while they've never fought, Syo has no other strength feats I can remember to back this up.

You can't really scale off being a better fighter than Komaru since the lattr needed a special gun to take out the Monokumas.

Yeah. They did fight in the first part, and she did injure him, but both clearly won't aiming to kill.

.. And I don't have the time to look through the entire series for Syo feats. Should this be closed then ?

I suppose so, if you think that the topic has been dealt with?

Back