• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genocider Syo vs Sakura Haruno (0-7-0) (concluded)

Genocide Jill scales to 16.27 Tons (but likely scales above it to a degree due to her scaling chain), and Sakura is 18.58 Tons (At most). So the AP Gap is very, very small. Jill beats Sakura in the LS department handily, but isn't really important since she doesn't really do grapples or the like. Stuff like the diversity of abilities and hax is on Sakura' side, but stuff like skill and experience is lost to me since I don't know much about Naruto these days, although if what it says in her profile is true, Sakura might be able to use the hax that she has to reliably win against Jill.

... Oh, and Jill might not actually try to kill Sakura at first due to CIS despite SBA. Namely cuz she only likes to harm and kill cute boys, and doesn't really try to... "new things", if that makes sense. She will probably try to kill Sakura once she realises her life in danger, but CIS might really cost Jill here. Could be wrong, tho.

... Oh, and Jill might not actually try to kill Sakura at first due to CIS despite SBA. Namely cuz she only likes to harm and kill cute boys, and doesn't really try to... "new things", if that makes sense. She will probably try to kill Sakura once she realises her life in danger, but CIS might really cost Jill here. Could be wrong, tho.
I'm pretty sure she would harm anyone but only kill cute boys, so she would probably try to incap Sakura.

Going with Sakura, she not only has Higher AP but has far superior formal training, Lifting strength gets negated by substitution Jutsu, Sakura also has a far more varied arsenal to pull from

Going with Sakura, she not only has Higher AP but has far superior formal training, Lifting strength gets negated by substitution Jutsu, Sakura also has a far more varied arsenal to pull from
counted, but didn't Jill hold her own vs Sakura Ogam the Ultimate Martial Artist, that might count for something
Ye, going to have to go with Sakura for these reasons as well.
counted

also I might get a Danganronpa supporter help out Jill before things end up one sided

Back