• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Star Wars Canon Combat Speed Downgrade

I agree with Hop, I don't think Vader & Anakin should have seperate profiles. It would be akin to having two profiles for Guts, one without berserker armor and one with it.

I'll wait a bit longer before I state my stance on the downgrades and calcs used for them.

Soldier Blue said:
Also, been meaning to ask: Why is Kanan only Building level? ChaosTheory123 made a calc showing younglings with TK power in the range of 2+ tons. A Padawan learner who has been Knighted should not be weaker than them. He should be well above them in fact. So he should be upgraded to High 8-C.

This is off-topic. Might make a separate thread for this.
Actually, Yesterday, I recalcd that:

Ice Pulverization: 4.3919 J/cc

Volume of the ice chunk: 52,796.989 m^3

Energy: 52,796,989,000*4.3919 = 2.31879096e11 Joules or 55.420434 Tons of TNT, so:

Ahsoka's Telekinetic Power = Half the Result = 27.710217 Tons of TNT (Stills City Block level, but hey, upgrade is upgrade)

"Youngling" Telekinetic Power = 4.6183695 Tons of TNT (Large Building level, pretty sure some people scale from This, like Kanan or Ezra, or Luke maybe? I dunno)

Aiden, LordXcano is missing at the moment (due to his computer being broken, I think). Are you willing to carry out the changes that you and he agreed about?

Let's review shall we?

Subsonic running speeds with Force Speed (based on a calc LordXcano did), Hypersonic combats speeds (based on Anakin dancing around three tank cannon blasts despite still recuperating from serious injuries) with Massively Hypersonic reflexes augmented by precognition (based on Kenobi and Windu's laser deflection feat)

Let @Antvasima give us the okay to do it first. I'm wary of proceeding with a big change such as this without the green light from a staff member first.

I would prefer to give Aiden the chance to reply first. In addition, it is obviously necessary to not simply change the statistics, but to provide valid explanations as well.

Giving valid explanations is not a problem for me. Just look at the profiles I've made. Plus I have a fairly good grasp of the power-scaling in the Disney canon.

Okay. I suppose that you could do it then. Just properly base it on the above discussion.

Should I include a link to this discussion? Similar to the Kenpachi Zaraki profile, where there is a Note with a link to the blog which changes up the power-scaling in Bleach, I could include a Note in the profiles of Darth Vader, Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi linking to this thread and explaining the speed revision for the Disney canon.

Like this:

Note:
Refer this thread for Star Wars Disney canon speed justifications.

Of course, when I edit the profiles, I will also provide links to the calcs used to justify said stats.

No, we should not link to discussion threads within the profiles, only to calculation or explanation blogs. You will have to properly explain the tiers within them.

I edited the Vader profile and also added Force Speed to the Disney part of the Abilities section. If it looks good to you, I'll go ahead and implement it elsewhere.

Yes. It seems fine. I have also saved the linked Narutoforum calculations to the Wayback Machine archive.

Back