• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Spongebob Speed upgrade (debatable)

Insecurity97 said:
SpongeBob has countless of other laser dodging feats, hopefully this gets accepted
Agreed also should there be a comspite Spongebob with his comics,games(the crossovers and others),And etc no that be too much work

Insecurity97 said:
Unfortunately I think a Composite SpongeBob profile was rejected. However I do know he would be 2-C
Fair enough plus it be not a lot even with the drawn to life game and all the othe 33 games (most of them are party games)

Pretty sure there's no proof that those were lightspeed laser beams. They were just generic energy blasts.

Pretty sure FTL Spongebob wouldn't be consistent regardless.

Maverick Zero X said:
Pretty sure there's no proof that those were lightspeed laser beams. They were just generic energy blasts.

Pretty sure FTL Spongebob wouldn't be consistent regardless.
Still even if it not lightspeed still it consider there size compare to the person who shot the laser while it may just be a energy type of beams still it be higher than his stats for now

Bobsican said:
Hasn´t Plankton used lasers before?
I think he has but that is just probably only in his games (And I did hear they did not accept any composite in comics or games sadly.) but I am pretty sure he has lasers in some episodes that he used against the crew, anybody is free to put in other "laser dodging feats." if this doesn't get picked up, who knows? maybe one day (As hard as it already is to believe coming from a 10-C character, looking at you Maverick.) We might just have an episode one day of SpongeBob where he actually dodges lasers though then again the problems with consistency (and the fact their small size is a problem also.) and such does make all of this hard to truly validate.

Insecurity97 said:
Unfortunately I think a Composite SpongeBob profile was rejected. However I do know he would be 2-C
2-C? Are you reffering to SpongeBob's Magic Book rating? because that too has been removed so we are now left with a 10-C to 9-B | 8-A SpongeBob.

2-C? Are you reffering to SpongeBob's Magic Book rating? because that too has been removed so we are now left with a 10-C to 9-B | 8-A SpongeBob.

Um the crossover games remember those

Endlesspossibilities 2006 said:
Um the crossover games remember those
I'm aware, the problem I don't think crossovers are accepted as what they did with Homer Simpson Vs Peter Griffin.

2-C? Are you reffering to SpongeBob's Magic Book rating? because that too has been removed so we are now left with a 10-C to 9-B | 8-A SpongeBob. Um the crossover games remember those
I'm aware, the problem I don't think crossovers are accepted as what they did with Homer Simpson Vs Peter Griffin.

No I meant Comspite Spongebob also Heropants anyone

Endlesspossibilities 2006 said:
Um the crossover games remember thoseI'm aware, the problem I don't think crossovers are accepted as what they did with Homer Simpson Vs Peter Griffin. No I meant Comspite Spongebob also Heropants anyone
I think composite was brought up they didn't agree with it but ok.

Back