• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible some upgrades in Yu Yu Hakusho profiles

I believe that some character profiles of this franchise should be reviewed, those of the Upper S class in specific. Obviously based on facts, for example, the powerscalling made here on top of this franchise is kind of nonsense, let's see, If Sensui is a Country level and the Kings like Mukuro and Yomi was more tham 70x times more powerful than him, They didnt need to Upgrade Cause all this character was listed in Just Country level. Other things prove this, for example, after Yusuke and the others are already S class, the storyteller himself reported that Yomi could kill Yusuke, Kurama and more 6 using only 1/3 of his power.

Y2

Dimensional barriers were used to contain the power of the Makai tournament participants and they were almost being broken down by sheer brute energy

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...91608-yuske+ability+arua+power+vol+19+(5).jpg

Genkai said that Yusuke can destroy entire world:

http://i.imgur.com/eXszFSo.png

Koemma said that S class can destroys the world:

http://i.imgur.com/WTyt2vs.png

Sensui just can Use 1/5 of his power in Human World:

http://i.imgur.com/q609svV.png

Well I'm not stating their potency level, but I believe that all being listed as Country level is wrong, the Upper S class is much more than that

Dimensional barriers are unquantifiable. Also,

Don't try to level up Yu Yu Hakusho to casual planet busters, as this has also previously been discussed over and over and has turned redundant.

@Cropfist,

first Reade my last phrase

In second, debate is debate, If I think its wrong I go debate, because its wrong

Your last phrase says nothing about the barriers and discussing planet level YYH is against the rules.

Cropfist said:
Your last phrase says nothing about the barriers and discussing planet level YYH is against the rules.
The barriers feat is unquantifiable, I just talk about it for shows great feats.

And I dont put him in Planet level, they say about Surface of earth, it put up S Class in multi Continent to Moon level.

Look, a character with low S class is a Country level, make sense a character 70 times more powerfull Country level too?

I questioned powerscalling in that franchise

I agree with this, well its simple powerscalling, what is the difference between this and Cell saying that he can destroy the Solar system? Or Neo saying that he destroys stars? Well if Sensui is Coubtry level and other S class is more tham 1000 times more powerfulk than him its crazy put tham in the same tier and in the same speed category.

His say About powerscalling, and I agree with it. Well looking for the scans they really inst planet level, just multi continent, like Boros sayng about planet surface. Maybe moon level for Raizen.

If a characters is 1000 times stronger than a country buster doesn't mean that there is a massive power gap between them that leads to casual Multi-Continent busters or Moon busters, it's more appropriate to have feats rather than statements.

Its more apropriete but its not the only way to do this, right? Cause a lot of characters here have the tier based only in statments. Why yyh character will be diferent? (Just a question, if it looks like rude, sorry)

Back