• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible small addition for gumball and darwin

Well, that whole fight was one big gaming reference. Maybe Ocho somehow caused that?

I don't know, that whole thing was kinda surreal and hard to make sense out of (then again, what'd I expect? This is Gumball).

It didn't look like he caused that at all. It was a reference but it doesn't change the fact it still happened. And yeah what else would expect from gumball when a guy can destroy a universe by getting a job

Hm, no. I understand where you're coming from, but I believe this was an effect of Ocho's attacks rather than Gumball and Darwin's abilities.

I'd say that this is Ocho's thing, because Gumball and Darwin were suprised that they had this ability, so I doubt it's their ability, but something caused by Ocho.

Perhaps Ressurection for Ocho?

Back