• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Silver the Hedgehog Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have proof that Silver the Hedgehog can time travel on his own and I also have 2 photos to back it up:

http://info.sonicretro.org/Silver_the_Hedgehog

Sonic Rivals

"

'A mysterious young silver hedgehog, Silver is equipped with psychic powers that allow him to propel items through the air with the power of his mind! The only thing Silver really knows is that he is searching for someone... but for whom, and more importantly, why? Shrouded in mystery, Silver begins to chase after Dr. Eggman to find the clues that will unlock his quest.'

"

—Info from the Sonic Rivals manual (p9)​
Although the Solaris paradox at the end of Sonic '06 might have been expected to destroy his entire timeline, Silver is reintroduced to the series in Sonic Rivals. Silver has again traveled back in time, this time to stop Eggman Nega from altering history on Onyx Island. Unfortunately for Silver, the travel to the past seems to have left him with amnesia, so it is only as the story progresses that he remembers his mission to stop Nega from abusing the power of his card-transforming camera. After a series of competitions with Sonic, Shadow, Knuckles, and Metal Sonic, Silver finally fights Nega, who's machine backfires and turns him into a card. Silver is last seen saying that he will find and restore the other items Nega has turned into cards before returning to the future. Whether Silver completes this mission is never revealed.

http://info.sonicretro.org/Silver_the_Hedgehog

Sonic Rivals 2

"

'A mysterious young silver hedgehog, Silver is equipped with psychic powers that allow him to confuse rivals with the power of his mind. All that is known about Silver is that he comes from the future. For unknown reasons he also seems to be looking for Chao.'

"

—Info from the Sonic Rivals 2 manual (p7)
In the second installment of the Rivals series, Eggman Nega manages to escape from his card prison into the present time, where he attempts to unleash an interdimensional beast called the Ifrit upon the world. To set things right, Silver travels to the present once again to stop Nega from releasing the Ifrit. Here the hedgehog forms an unlikely alliance with Espio the Chameleo. Although Vector initially suspected Silver of being responsible for the recent spate of Chao disappearances, Espio and Silver team up to prevent the real culprit, Nega, from sacrificing the captured Chao to the Ifrit.

https://www.mariowiki.com/Silver_the_Hedgehog

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U Trophy Descriptio

Description: Silver the Hedgehog comes from the future―from a world that seems to have been laid to waste. He manipulated space-time to travel to the present where he meets Sonic and friends, and now he's putting his telekinetic talents to use in an effort to save the future world he calls home.

http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Silver_the_Hedgehog

TRIVIA:

It is unknown how Silver travels through time in Sonic Rivals, Sonic Rivals 2 and the DS version of Sonic Colors. In Sonic the Hedgehog (2006), he travels through time with the help of either Mephiles, Shadow, or Sonic. In Sonic Generations, it is assumed that Silver is brought from the future by the Time Eater, though this is never seen. It is also never seen how Silver travels back to his future after the game.

On one of the Sonic Channel backgrounds, however, Silver is said to travel through time by using Chaos Control.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Silver_the_Hedgehog

All I'm asking the admin of this website to do is add Silver's ability to time travel on his own.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Time_Travelers

Silver is also listed as a Time Traveler in the Time Travelers Category page so it is reasonable to add Silver's ability to time travel on his own.

20170102 151307 001
Proof from the game Super Smash Bros. Wii U that Silver the Hedgehog can time travel by himself.

Resized 20170101 221656
Proof in Super Smash Bros. 3DS that proves Silver the Hedgehog can time travel by himself.

The quotes are still horribly chopped up.

Silver can time travel, but not on his own. He needed two chaos emeralds (because when two emeralds clashes with chaos control, a rift in time opens) in order to travel through time.

Perhaps the text will be easier to read if you select the source code editor/classic editor as your standard mode in the user settings, instead of the visual editor?

@Dark649 Okay. Thank you for the information.

Dark649: Actually he can time travel by himself. If Mephiles can time travel by himself then Silver can too and my photos prove it. It says Silver manipulated space-time to come back to the present. It didn't say Silver and Shadow/Mephiles/Sonic manipulated space-time together to come back to the present. My photos and links prove that I'm not lying.

Adamjensen2030 said:
Dark649: Actually he can time travel by himself. If Mephiles can time travel by himself then Silver can too and my photos prove it.
No, Silver needed Mephiles help in order to go to the present, Shadow helped him to return back in time to Solaris scission and Sonic helped him to return to the future.

Antvasima: I'm not an expert with computers. Sorry about that. Besides the words being hard to read, do you believe that my photos of Silver manipulating space time to come back to the present are proof enough?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mhQcLYMT4w skip to 4:20 watch to 4:37

Time Travel doesn't always need 2 Hedgehogs to perform chaos control when Mephiles can time travel on his own.

Dark649. When SSB for the 3DS and Wii U was made. Sega approved of the Silver trophy and it's descriptions. Sega is the one that decided that Silver can manipulate space time to come back to the present by himself. Why do you think the photos are not proof enough?

Adamjensen2030 said:
Sega is the one that decided that Silver can manipulate space time to come back to the present by himself. Why do you think the photos are not proof enough?
What really Happened> Statements. It says that he manipulated space-time to come back to the present, not that he can time travel on his own without the chaos emeralds. Mephiles can because he is the mind and will of Solaris and kept his primary abilities, while Iblis the raw power,

Dark649. Tell me this. Since Shadow is from the past, Sonic lives in the present and Silver lives in the future. Silver comes from the future and in the future Sonic and Shadow aren't there. How do you think Silver manipulated space time to come back to the present? Sonic, Shadow and Silver are the only ones that has shown to use chaos control in Sonic Games.

Before you mention Mephiles, he was erased from existence at the end of Sonic 06.

@Adamjensen2030 I am extremely busy, and haven't had the time and emergy to read it. Sorry.

Adamjensen2030 said:
Before you mention Mephiles, he was erased from existence at the end of Sonic 06.
Yes, the events of that game never happened. They likely gave him this ability for a new canon of the character, but the description says that his future is laid to waste, the one that was able to do it was Iblis.

Dark649. Sonic 06 came out in 2006. Super Smash Bros came out on November 21, 2014. Takashi Iizuka, the current head of the Sonic Team decides what's canon. He approved of the Silver trophy description so I believe that Silver can time travel by himself until Takashi Iizuka says otherwise.

Antvasima: I understand you're busy at the moment. When you have the time and energy feel free to come back and read my thread.

Dark649. My speculation is that if Solaris wasn't erased from existence then Princess Elise would have died of old age and Iblis would be released to cause destruction. Silver's future time period is approximately 200 years difference from Sonic's time period.

Ok (Since Sonic 06 never happened). The trophy is referring to Sonic rivals 1 and 2 (Which are canon) where he went to the present to stop Eggman Nega from releasing Ifrit and the save the present and the future, so this is reasonable.

Dark649. Thanks for understanding. I want to assure you that I'm not a Sonic fanboy. Unlike a lot of Sonic fanboys I'm not here to wank Sonic characters. I'm not going to say that Shadow and Sonic can time travel by themselves until I find proof that they're capable of performing those feats. Silver, Mephiles and Solaris deserve to be known as time travelers.

@Dark649 So, do you agree with adding the ability to Silver's profile?

Okay. Feel free to add it to the profile then.

Thanks. I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back