• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Sarah Kerrigan Low 2-C Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Assaltwaffle

VS Battles
Retired
Long have I searched for evidence greater than Kerriga's "seeing beyond the flow of space and time" in order to push her past 3-A and into Low 2-C. Now I think I may have found it. "The Xel'naga who forged the stars will transcend their creation."

It goes on to state that Amon will cover the Void in shadow, which is does by becoming one with it, and that the Xel'naga that breaks the cycle will transcend "their creation" (the universe).

Kerrigan is the Xel'naga that broke that cycle and killed Amon, and it is speculated that she either destroyed or purged the Void. This may be the piece of evidence needed to prove that she is able to go beyond just the material universe, and into a higher plane.

What do you all think? Opinions are appreciated and welcome.

Honestly, if this is for the upgrade of something that is already 3-A, I can see Low 2-C coming from transcendence of this creation (the universe). I don't know if others would prefer something like "At least 3-A, possibly Low 2-C", but I wouldn't mind, either way.

Sarah's Xel'naga form is, right now, 3-A, likely higher. This would just give the evidence to solidify "higher" as "Low 2-C."

Sadly Amon won't be joining her. He is stated like 5 or so times to be a threat to the universe, but he is always shown destroys the physical universe in visions.

Also him destroying everything in a vision could be a pretty great speed feat, considering he wipes the universe Zen'O style in one of them.

Anyway as far as i know the Xel'naga doesn't actually create the universe but rather they help the evolution of multiple species within the universe(or multiverse since sarah say she see many universes), and i think the whole they will transcend their creation is referering to the ritual of two species who one have the Purity of form and the other have the purity of essence, because creating these two species is the Xel'naga and their infinity cycle objective, after that these two species will eventually rise and become the most powerfull species in the universes and after that they will naturally come together and merge to forming new superior being or new Xel'naga and this new Xel'naga will start cycle all over again, so i think the proses of these two superior spacefaring species who created by the Xel'naga will come together and merge to forming new superior being aka new Xel'naga is what they mean with the Xel'naga will transcend their creation, because the Xel'naga do this cycle so that their species does not extinct since the Xel'naga is not immortal and they don't do this to create super duper Xel'naga god or something like that.

But im 100% not sure about Amon, his purpose is just to end the cycles to take revenge on the Xel'naga because he doesn't like when the Xel'naga force him(according to him) to left his species and become Xel'naga and yeah he say this to end the suffering that happen because of the cycles too but im not sure what suffering he talking about since while the Xel'naga seed the universes with life, they never interfered with how the life will develod directly, so Amon may just being salty with the Xel'naga.

I will need further input to determine what is the context of this transcend their creation thing, since this is feels like out of character for the Xel'naga and Amon.

It is out of character for the Xel'naga. It is the end of the cycle. They would leave for good, ending the cycle, which Kerrigan did, and Amon would destroy the universe (which Kerrigan stopped). It is not out of character for Amon to destroy the universe at all though.

Nah i mean the context of transcending their creation, but yeah Amon want to end the cycles and what better way to do that than to destroy the universe.

I personally think we should make Kerrigan "At least 3-A, likely Low 2-C" now that we have this as well, and agree with Azzy.

Yep. They aren't a part of this. Kerrigan is the one who was prophesied to ascend and transcend. Amon just has more and more evidence that he is a full-blown universe buster and we can add more to his profile other than that he become one with the Void.

Was it ever stated that the Xel'Naga created the universe? Or was it the beings living there? Because Amon killed them by unleashing the Zerg on them, iirc.

The "see beyond the flow of space and time" sounds more like omniscience to me, though Amon covering the void with his momma's shadow sounds like a universal feat. Idk.

Don't have much time to type, but I think Low 2-C makes some sense, as her entire dissapearance at the end of the epilogue and taking Raynor with her, resulting in them never being seen again, screams that they transcended in some form or another.

However, I also agree with the consensus that "their creation" refers to seeding the universe with life rather than making the universe. In one of the supporting books, Zagara uses her newfound role as leader of the Swarm to reverse engineer some Xel'Naga DNA, and fulfilling a guideline by Kerrigan not to incorperate it into the Swarm by making it disconnected to the Hive Mind and always sleeping. This new Zerg's main function is that they literally cause plants and animals to grow/appear throughout the planet just by their mere existence, which she uses to fix up planets that had been previously scorched by the Protoss. Kind of implies thats what they were designed to do, or at least was a major function of their design.

Having Kerrigan transcend the creation of the Xel Naga planted across the universe makes it so she's only at least stronger than the Protoss...

What.

"At least 3-A, possibly Low 2-C" is fine with me, but it depends on what others think.

I'm still not sure about the transcend their creation as solid reasoning for low 2-C, since i'm still don't understand the context for that statement.

But i'm not going to disagree if the majority say otherwise.

"The Xel Naga who forged the stars will transcend their creation."

Kerrigan did not forge anything though, unless this is hyperbole that I don't know the meaning of. That, and said Xel Naga will transcend their creation. Whose creation? The Xel Naga who forged the stars?

Can someone break this quote down?

And so... a Xel Naga transcending their creation is less impressive than forging stars, considering their supposed greatest creation are those of purity of form and essence, Zerg and Protoss. Yeah.

Nah Amon is the one who create Zerg and Protoss, Xel'naga they just plant the seed and then go to sleeping party until those seed become the purity of form and essence.

I think he speed up the Protoss evolution, but not as much as the zerg where the zerg is just a microbe when the first time he meet them.

So he sped up the Protoss, but he didn't make them. The Zerg were there before him.

He didn't make anything then.

That would drop the Xel Naga to only above the Protoss. The fact that Amon sent the swarm against the Xel Naga supports this as if they were really far, far, far above them, then the Zerg are merely fodder that can be ignored.

Actually no, i'm misremembering the Xel'naga is the one who meet the primal zerg when they just a microbe, Amon just bind them with hive mind.

Also im still confusing as hell on how the ancient zerg swarm(who should be weaker and less evolved than the current zerg) can defeat the Xel'naga armada. -_-

So... Xel Naga scales to little more than the strongest Protoss unit then?

With Amon at full strength being (insert Assault's calc here, which I think was Solar System level?) and Kerrigan scaling to him, but with omniscience because "seeing beyond the flow of space and time".

Average Xel'naga should be>>>zerg and protoss, since they are the combine species of purity of form and essence thing and Karax also say that their technology is far above protoss as well, so I just assume they have far fewer numbers than zerg(obviously) and Protoss.

Hence, why they're at least above the strongest Protoss units, since the Protoss units are the strongest among the 3 races in lore.

A Xel Naga dies when another is born so yeah, I think they have far too little. Far more so than the Protoss.

The Xel'naga dying to the Zerg is pure PIS. The Xel'naga artifact, which only was imbued with a small portion of their power, ripped a planet asunder. They are rumored to have created stars. They can manipulate life and matter and yet some super bugs kill them? Nothing more than PIS.

Edit: On top of that, Kerrigan has only just begun to receive the Xel'naga's power when she claimed it was "too much." She wasn't overwhelmed when jumping from uninfested Terran to Primal Queen of Blades, but at the first hint of the Xel'naga's power she was overwhelmed. And I think we can all agree Kerrigan is far stronger than any Zerg.

They have technology. The same way Protoss mooks can purify a planet with a Carrier but not by their lonesome. Or at least, that's what I think.

The Spear of Adun has a synthetic star core, if that means anything.

They may have haxx though, I think.

It was retconned that they used ships. The lore shifted pretty hard during SC2. We see that they are able to traverse the universe with their normal bodies later on, but originally they were depicted as much weaker. Kerrigan even gains the "Extinction" ability as a Xel'naga. If any of the Xel'naga processed even a smaller version of this power, the Zerg swarm would be gone. And they should, since even that attack wouldn't hurt Amon with his Void powers.

The other Xel'naga all lost to Amon in his physical body, but they did put up a fight. The Xel'naga are far more powerful in LotV than HotS. WoL kinda presents them as gods though, so the story really does bounce around pretty hard.

The terran with half of their forces can defeat queen of blades kerrigan and the zerg swarm in their capitals planet via utilizing just one of the Xel'naga tech.

Yeah, that too. The Xel'naga losing to the Zerg is PIS at its finest, nothing more. We are not downgrading them for that.

For the record, most of the Swarm was spread out at the time. I'm pretty sure thats why Kerrigan had to go and gather it all on planets other than Char in HotS. Still PIS that the Xel'Naga lost, but I need to devalue my least favorite race's accomplishments.

So, have you reached any conclusions here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back