• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Range Upgrade

Pretty simple upgrade. Anyone who utilizes the Corridors of Darkness or Power of Waking should get multi-universal range for being able to traverse into the Realm of Darkness, a space closed off from time and the Realm of Light.
Original Ultimania Scan
RoD Ultamnia Translation
Screenshot 20191006-154149 YouTube

I agree with this. Ever and I thought about this but it seems either this wasn't brought up or was but got ignored.

IDK if this helps for supporting feat but the fake Riku for Org XIII also grabbed the OG Baymax from that alternate dimension so there's also that too.

Bobsican said:
This seems fine, however, this is not actual attack range, but rather Dimensional Travel.

This only affects Organization XIII plus Riku, right?
Xehanort was able to force Mickey and Ven into the Lanes Between, so it potentially be attack range. Power of Waking though is only dimensional travel.

TheSpeedster96 said:
Xehanort was able to force Mickey and Ven into the Lanes Between, so it potentially be attack range. Power of Waking though is only dimensional travel.
That falls as BFR via Dimensional Travel, not actual range, as far I´m aware.

Pretty sure it's Low Multiversal range with portals regardless since Doctor Strange has a similar thing.

Also, Xehanort sent them there through an attack. It should just be noted his range is Low Multiversal through certain abilities.

I suppose that seems fine.

The changes need to be applied first.

It affects all (Classic and New) Organization XIII plus Mickey (Corridors of Darkness), plus Sora and Riku (Power of Waking) and Master Eraqus, Aqua, Terra and Ventus (Keyblade Glider to Lanes Between); I´m sure there may be more, but those are the most noticeable, as I´m not as sure on Lich, which should be the only one that may be getting it too.

By the way, this also further supports tier 2 KH as this explains more of the cosmology, but that´s for another thread.

I would go ahead and apply the changes, but I lack the time to do so.

Bumping this since it needs attention.

Also, Foretellers, Luxu, and Master of Masters need at least low-multiversal or outright multiversal range via the Keyblade since they're capable of hoping into "worldlines", which are alternate branching timelines. Ava also confirms that worldlines themselves are alternate realities to Ephemer. No one else scales to this btw.

Image0-51
Image1-1

Back