• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Ramlethal Valentine revision (contain spoilers)

How much energy output can produce 10-12 meters human-like creature made of anti-matter (as maximum since actual anti-matter ball was only 50 cm in diameter)? Because it was enough to kill Ramlethal at 20-25 meters distance away... And it seems... For real, because Leo wanted to make official burial of Ram.

P.S. In universe it destroyed town/small city.

Seems like it'd probably be PIS or otherwise inconsistent

Promestein said:
Seems like it'd probably be PIS or otherwise inconsistent
It's probably her own durability. She sent Lucifero away. After all, GG weapons are known to boost stats of their wielder.

We don't know how she survived. It's not explained.

. The precise explanation isn't given, but Raven was there when she came back.

Ramlethal looked to have no signs she was injured, restored, or otherwise…

However, given that the Phalanx 9 soldier (possibly a Swiss O.P.U.S. unit), and a Japanese civilian-turned-Gear (the same "Variable X" type as was seen in Japan in 2074) were on the scene, it might have been that the Illyrian soldiers easily mistook any "Gear remains" for Ramlethal's in the debris.

Mistakes happen in forensics more often than you'd think.

That said, while Valentines are closer to "human" in construct than Gear… their original purpose was to restore Justice as a Gear, so the mistake could easily be made.

Still, it's obvious enough Ramlethal is alive and well, regardless.

So, I might as well stick with her current durability.

Yamatohime said:
I calculated Ramlethal story-wise durability. At least I think that I managed to calculate it the right way.
mmm... The Large Mountain level has more sense considering that the weakest character (Bridget) has that durability, however, there is no actually proof of durability in GG: Sol can survive the Black Hole via his regen and the weapon supposed to destroy Slayer has unknown DC.

What we can do is found the strongest IK and use it to the scale it the Durability of all the non-top tiers of the serie, like Potemkin sending his victim to the other side of the earth or Bridget launching it to the moon

Yamatohime said:
Spawn888 said:
No, this is in story mode of Relevator.
She died in ~Revelator~. And Raven was with Jack-O entire story mode.
I know that. I'm talking about the moment Ramlethal resufaced, Raven was standing next to her when this happened.

We don't know if Ramlethal actually died or not. We can't be too sure if the remains that Leo Whitefang has found are actually hers.

Spawn888 said:
We don't know if Ramlethal actually died or not. We can't be too sure if the remains that Leo Whitefang has found are actually hers.
Well, they are pretty good with DNA manipulation so they probably looked at DNA to confirm. I still think that Ram is pretty weak without Lucifero. Elfie is probably too...

Back