• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Punch-Out!! Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
It says that Mr. Sandman knocked down that building in his opening card in a single punch, but that's actually false. In the opening card, he alternates his fists, meaning he uses more than one punch.

Sandman 1
In this shot he's using his left fist.

Sandman 2
In this shot, he's using his right fist.

This would probably downgrade Mr. Sandman to 9-B, and probably the same for Little Mac. Currently there's no calc I've found that shows Don Flamenco's bull-punching feat is also 8-C, unless I'm missing someting or completely oblivious to something. Regardless, the whole feat about this should be changed to something lower.

It's not a feat from his opening card, it's from a cutscene where he literally one punches a building

@WB Alright thanks. Take your time of course then.

• Ryukama wonders what WB's job is now... ovo

So...turns out the cutscene i was thinking of was the same thing that was brought up in the OP :/ my bad. Unless we get a calc for Flamenco's bull punching feat i agree with the downgrade as well.

@Ryu Nothing fancy, im a busboy at Denny's

@Weekly Sure thing. Also Denny's is one of my favorite restaurants lol. And any job is better than no job. But whatever you do I'm sure you'll do good at it :)

Don't feel like calc'ing Don's feat so instead I'll just say that that's definitely 100% not getting Large Building level. He'd have to have punched it into the air at 4095 m/s in order to get that, and that bull doesn't look like it's in orbit.

To get just Small Building he'd have to have hit it at 204.8 m/s, which is still pretty ridiculous. Using projectile motion to get that speed would mean the bull was punched 100s of meters into the air, which we can blatantly see it is not just by looking at it.

So yeah, Wall level Punch Out.

Since a good portion of staff agree with these changes, I've performed them.

Giga Mac should likely be 'At least Wall level' due to being a good amount stronger than Mac but to an unknown degree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back