• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible new Tiers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MLPlover2011 said:
I don't know but i don't want to start a flame war here
Having a system that actually has rules will probably prevent more flame wars than it would start

"Beyond Tiers" essentially means the same thing as "Impossible to Define", and I hate the name "True Memetic".

MLPlover2011 said:
Ryukama said:
"Beyond Tiers" essentially means the same thing as "Impossible to Define", and I hate the name "True Memetic".
By that Logic Baldi (OP edition) is my strongest character
Baldi doesn't belong in Memetic

Ryukama said:
It doesn't have to be called that, it could be called something else, that was literally the first thing that came up off the top of my head

Baldi doesn't belong in Memetic

No I mean the Memetic tier remember the old Chuck Norris

MLPlover2011 said:
Baldi doesn't belong in Memetic No I mean the Memetic tier remember the old Chuck Norris
Thats what I mean, did you even read the description for Memetic Tier

MLPlover2011 said:
People did make memes out of Baldi
Memetic Tier

The highest tier possible. Only applied to characters whose supposed omnipotence has given them popular meme status. Examples include Chuck Norris, Segata Sanshiro, Squirrel Girl, and TFS Popo. Just because a character is a meme, does't automatically count them as Memetic Tier. The meme has to be about how powerful they are.

I still hold to my opinion that True Memetic is stupid, and now that I've had time to think, we already have Tier -1 and Tier ∞ for wanked characters within an "official" verse and power-based joke OCs respectively.

Not only that, but I find that Ryukama makes a good point about Impossible to Define being essentially synonymous with Beyond The Concept of Tiers.

That being said, the established "Powers and Stats" meta-system for this site isn't wholly enforced. It's meant primarily for the pages that want to be taken at least somewhat seriously, but let's be real here: I'm pretty damn sure that nearly every page made today exists only to satisfy their creator's desire for entertainment.

KingPin0422 said:
I still hold to my opinion that True Memetic is stupid, and now that I've had time to think, we already have Tier -1 and Tier ∞ for wanked characters within an "official" verse and power-based joke OCs respectively.
Not only that, but I find that Ryukama makes a good point about Impossible to Define being essentially synonymous with Beyond The Concept of Tiers.

That being said, the established "Powers and Stats" meta-system for this site isn't wholly enforced. It's meant primarily for the pages that want to be taken at least somewhat seriously, but let's be real here: I'm pretty damn sure that nearly every page made today exists only to satisfy their creator's desire for entertainment.
K, I just think we should do a better job at enforcing the Tiering System, but anyway, should I close this?

Seol404 said:
KingPin0422 said:

K, I just think we should do a better job at enforcing the Tiering System, but anyway, should I close this?
yea u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back