• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible new Tiers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seol404

Joke Battles Tiering System Scholar
She/Her
Joke Battles
Administrator
There are two Tiers that I think we should add to the System:

Impossible to Define (Theres so many pages with this Tier i'm suprised nobody else has suggested making it official)

True Memetic (aka What Ryukama originally wanted Memetic Tier to be)

Heres how they would funtion

Impossible to Define: this Tier will be used for non-meme related Godmodes that are incredibly overexaggerated beyond all comprehension, example: HOSTLESS and Thanos

True Memetic: an even more powerful version of Memetic, this Tier will be used only for the most powerful of memes, example: Chuck Norris (Meme Edition) and PewDiePie

And we won't have to change every character within these Tiers to say that they are these Tiers, however they will be treated as these Tiers in the same way Superman (ScrewAttack) is treated as Ocean Tier despite his page not saying that he is.

Uselessnoob245 said:
I agree with this idea, literally pages today don't even include part of the Tiering System
I know, the idea behind this would be to make the Tiering System actually matter again (Atleast to some extent)

DBZyesMLPno ABL said:
I'm upgrading Sheep Queen since you put her at ineffable
Somehow I invisioned this happening...

Christian Higdon said:
Seol404 said:
DBZyesMLPno ABL said:
I'm upgrading Sheep Queen since you put her at ineffable
Somehow I invisioned this happening...
Woah. Seol can predict thingies.
Now that your here, what do you think about my idea?

DBZyesMLPno ABL said:
I am pretty sure it should be in godmodes wiki
It pretty much is

I disagree with True Memetic. In my opinion, it's kind of redundant to the current Memetic Tier, particularly since that tier is for characters who have memes about their power. Essentially, Memetic Badasses. Adding a tier defined as "the most powerful memes" would be pointless. Even if you were to argue that it is for the biggest characters of the Memetic Tier, what passes as a meme can change pretty ******* quickly, and the next thing you know that character is not so popular anymore.

Ineffable and Impossible to Define feel like the same tier, you should probably define them better. Other than that, I have no opinion on them.

Yeah I don't they should be ded there are some characters that say Beyond Tiers, Rejects Tiers, Transcends Tiers, and the I don't need no tiers statement

KingPin0422 said:
I disagree with True Memetic. In my opinion, it's kind of redundant to the current Memetic Tier, particularly since that tier is for characters who have memes about their power. Essentially, Memetic Badasses. Adding a tier defined as "the most powerful memes" would be pointless. Even if you were to argue that it is for the biggest characters of the Memetic Tier, what passes as a meme can change pretty ******* quickly, and the next thing you know that character is not so popular anymore.
Ineffable and Impossible to Define feel like the same tier, you should probably define them better. Other than that, I have no opinion on them.
Should I get rid of Ineffable and leave it only as impossible to define?

The problem with Memetic Tier is that its practically lost all value, since literally every character thats a meme has been given the Tier, without regard as to whether or not they belong in it

Ocean Tier:

A lesser form of Memetic. Only the deepest most vast and boundless of things apply here. Examples include Sheoth's kindness, Madafaka's swag or Isaiah Mustafa's charisma. Characters can be put here as well. ScrewAttack Superman for instance would fit in this tier. These are pretty much jokes/characters that are well known for their power but not to the level of a meme. They are stronger than Beyond 0 but lower than true Memetic.

Impossible to Define:
This Tier will be used for non-meme related Godmodes that are incredibly ever exaggerated beyond all comprehension, characters that are repeatedly omniexaggeratingly wanked into Oblivion. example: HOSTLESS and Thanos

True Memetic:
An even more powerful version of Memetic, this Tier will be used only for the most powerful of memes, example: Chuck Norris (Meme Edition) and PewDiePie

DBZyesMLPno ABL said:
Yeah I don't they should be ded there are some characters that say Beyond Tiers, Rejects Tiers, Transcends Tiers, and the I don't need no tiers statement
DBZyesMLPno ABL is not acting like Tails doll

Saying Impossible to Define is nothing to the fake downplayed is literally Impossible to Define

But a flame war might happen

MLPlover2011 said:
Saying Impossible to Define is nothing to the fake downplayed is literally Impossible to Define
But a flame war might happen
They can say that but it won't mean anything if its not a high quality Nonsenical Meme like the Illuminati, Despacito and Tronald Dump

Megamangohan said:
Reminder that "Beyond Tiers" is still a thing.
Beyond Tiers doesn't scale to Impossible to Define, besides 0.000000001 beyond the concept of x infinity is nothing to Impossible to Define

Beyond Tiers doesn't scale to Impossible to Define, besides 0.000000001 beyond the concept of x infinity is nothing to Impossible to Define

Exaggerated Goku's attack Potency says impossible to define

Megamangohan said:
Beyond Tiers

As if this section of the "Tiering System" were not already ridiculously nonsensical, now comes a "tier" that by definition isn't even part of the Tiering System. A supposed rating that transcends all the ratings here entirely. Its very idea should allow "Beyond the Concept of Tiers", "Infinitely Beyond the Concept of Tiers" or any similar analogues to be vastly superior to anything else listed here. However this is far from the case. Because not even the "Omnipotence Paradox," "Beyond Omnipotence," or a tier that is beyond the concept of tiers is nearly as nonsensical as memes, the very fuel of this site.

Beyond Tiers is viewed as < Memetic

I'm 100% certain that everyone who has a Godmode profile would claim that their godmode is >>>>>>>>> Memetic characters

Seol404 said:
Megamangohan said:
Beyond Tiers
As if this section of the "Tiering System" were not already ridiculously nonsensical, now comes a "tier" that by definition isn't even part of the Tiering System. A supposed rating that transcends all the ratings here entirely. Its very idea should allow "Beyond the Concept of Tiers", "Infinitely Beyond the Concept of Tiers" or any similar analogues to be vastly superior to anything else listed here. However this is far from the case. Because not even the "Omnipotence Paradox," "Beyond Omnipotence," or a tier that is beyond the concept of tiers is nearly as nonsensical as memes, the very fuel of this site.

Beyond Tiers is viewed as < Memetic

I'm 100% certain that everyone who has a Godmode profile would claim that their godmode is >>>>>>>>> Memetic characters
Don't do this @Seol a flame war would easliy start by your claim

Megamangohan said:
won't everyone just claim to be true memetic then?
I guess so, maybe we should start treating Godmodes as beyond Tiers and fix the Memetic Tier to be more inline with Ryu's original intentions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back