• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible New Tier Addition: "High 2-B"

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if a note is unnecessary, should we close this thread?

I know this is off topic but when creating characters profile can we separate their powers/abilities and Resistance? Like we make a category were only hax and abilities are mentioned and then we make an other category where only resistance feats are mentioned

I know this is off topic but when creating characters profile can we separate their powers/abilities and Resistance? Like we make a category were only hax and abilities are mentioned and then we make an other category where only resistance feats are mentioned
yes

Currently this isn't done as this would require a site-wide revision for consistency, and while I don't oppose that idea, now it's probably not the best time for that.

Oh, I was thinking about page categories, not separating them in tabbers or the like.
Yeah, that's fine, but this is off-topic, the Questions and Answers board exists for this kind of stuff.

Oh, I was thinking about page categories, not separating them in tabbers or the like.
Yeah, that's fine, but this is off-topic, the Questions and Answers board exists for this kind of stuff.
Honestly- I don't really mind slightly derailing a dead thread that should have been closed already, and has effectively 'reached the station' but I understand your point,

To be honest, i disagree. My reason is:
1. Like DontTalkDT said, ever increasing multiverse AP will just be too dependent on the moment of the cosmology itself

2. Timeframe, ad-infinitum multiverse increase over time, but we don't even know how much the universe can grow under a specific time period, that mean it will be hard to determine the AP, for example at one moment we have 1000 universes, after 1 day the amount of universes could be 2000 or 3000 or whatever, the timeframe and the increasing rate is mostly unknown, just make the debate being harder.

3. AP and Cosmology Size, the cosmology increasing, but that doesn't mean the AP also always increasing along with the cosmology. For example, character A can burst 1000 universe, over a time cosmology increased to 10000 universes, but nothing imply that A over the same time can increase his AP (or some special case: hax) to 10000 universes. So what the problem, it is the corresponse between Character AP and their verse Cosmology Size, as we known Ad-infinitum cosmology always increases their size, so in order to fit into the High 2-B tier as we called it, character need to be implied to have their AP constantly increasing to match their comoslogy ever increasing size. So if not implied the cosmology could just increasing infinitely but the guy AP just stay the same, or increasing but not by much and can't catch up with their verse cosmology size, so why the verse in High 2-B in natural, the verse's character is still at 2-B, some verse could fit, like i think people said about Rimuru as his power constantly increasing, or DBH characters with their massive amount of stats amp, damage boost, tranformation, reactive power level and accelerate development,.....

This is my opinion, what about you guys =.=

Edit: Shit, forgive me, i comment on Staff Only Thread =.=

Last edited:
As others said, we already do this to a degree via tabbers, but maybe we should officially encourage it via some official page instructions.

Perhaps some experienced member could create a staff forum thread about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back