• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Naruto Speed Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, Lightning is Mach 1293, not 100

Second, I think that is reasonable? I mean, it doesn't look outlierish

AidenBrooks999 said:
First of all, Lightning is Mach 1293, not 100

Second, I think that is reasonable? I mean, it doesn't look outlierish

he was lowballing it

Has the Raikage been accepted as Mach 1293 in this wiki? If not, the calculation would have to use the value that we have for him as a basis.

Antvasima said:
Has the Raikage been accepted as Mach 1293 in this wiki? If not, the calculation would have to use the value that we have for him as a basis.
It's just listed MHS

But is not the first time I see lightning speed be rated as MHS and not MHS+

Hmm. Can you inform TheMightyRegulator and Kkapoios about this thread? It is best to get their input.

Given that chakra lightning wouldn't reliably be real lightning is the first problem here.

That you only see his lightning on that page, not his movement is a second. The lightning doesn't imply that he moves as lightning (much less real one) or even as fast as it (it's not like he is outrunning it, it just is that the trails of the lightning behind him is all we see).

Then there also is something similar to calc stacking used, which is very debatable IMO.

Did he even claim that? Because the calc goes by something else.

Not to mention how incredibly unreliable such a statement is, since "as fast as lightning" statements are the standard hyperbole in terms of speed.

What I said is "something similar to calc stacking", not calc stacking. That is taking one speed instance of a character and assuming every other speed instance is similar. Though for the "as fast as lightning"-statement (other than what is currently used in the calc) you would have a point in that regards.

In my opinion I would even for fast characters not simply go with it. It is just that common of a hyperbole phrase (That's just my opinion though).

There again is also the question wether that statement exists in the first place, because, as said, it is not mentioned in the calc?

Probably talking about naruto dodging the light fang which we have discussed already so many times, now is there anything left to be discussed here, cause i think this thread should be closed, since the main point of the thread was addressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back