• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Marineford Crocodile upgrade

Imma say this first. No I'm not suggesting we upgrade Crocodile to Low 6-B. However i do believe we can scale him to Marineford Luffy due to him being comparable to Luffy at this point.

I believe this is a better solution for Crocodile rather than leaving him at "Unknown." Again i don't think we should scale him to Mihawk or Doffy. He should be Low 7-C or 7-C for competing with Gear Second Luffy.

Didnt he also fight against the Minotaurs at Impel Down.

Same ones that fought Luffy.

I might be misremembering what happened at ID though

No O-o.

He's Unknown because of inconsistencies. He fought Low 7-C characters, and 6-B characters. Giving him a static tier is ridiculous because you could argue one way or the other.

I'd say his Low 7-C key would be a safer bet rather than just leaving it as unknown. It's unknown if Doffy used Haki to actually attack Crocodile , if he did it would have surely killed him. Or are you talking about him slashing Akainu and blocking a blow from Mihawk?

He took a punch from Jozu and was just fine and ready to fight him.

He fought Doflamingo off panel and showed up later with a few extra injuries and cuts, suggesting he had taken a few hits.

He deflected a strike from Mihawk and it is questionable if they even fought off-panel or just disengaged.

He participated in the fight against Akainu and was seen just fine after that.

All 4 characters are Low 6-B to 6-B.

We can also just chalk up his defeats and his ability to get hit him being arrogant.

In fact, I would argue the first villain to not underestimate the straw hats was doffy.

So yeah, Low 7-C or possibly 6-B

Yeah, Knight makes sense here imo

Lets just bring crocodile to 'At Least Low 7-C, likely higher'

Back