• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Lord Slug Upgrade

I'm curious, would Lord Slug be 5-A? I guess it doesn't specify what time the Lord Slug movie is at, cause if Movie 4 Goku is the same Goku that fought the Ginyu Force, wouldn't Slug be 5-A since he was throwing that Goku around like a ragdoll until he accessed that False Super Saiyan state? Cause we already know Slug is superior to Turles but inferior to Cooler, Post Fruit Turles also overpowered a Kaioken x20 Goku right? Or was that a dub mistranslation? Cause Movie 3 Gohan's power level was 10,000 in the movie which is already stronger then Goku's Base power in the Saiyan Saga and Piccolo with his Weights is equal to Saiyan Arc Vegeta in Movie 3 and Base Goku>>Piccolo like if Goku was 20,000 in Movie 3 and used x20, that would make his power level 400,000 which is not that far from 1st Form Frieza and Turles (Post Fruit)>Kaioken x20 Goku (Movie 3), but that would also mean Turles would technically be at least 5-A to High 5-A as well and via scaling and each villain in DB being above the last one, Lord Slug would also be at High 5-A, what are your guys thoughts on this? Cause I noticed Ginyu is at 5-A now and wouldn't Slug or Giant Slug at least be on Ginyu's level?

I do not know. You can ask LordAizenSama and The Living Tribunal1 to give input here.

I believe turles overpowered a kaiokenx10 goku but that's still impressive.

5-A slug sounds appropriate enough, although he does have several forms

Okay. It is probably okay if you change this then.

Also, I would appreciate if you would check if there are any other characters in the Dragon Ball Movies category that need to be fixed as well?

your welcome, on closer inspection on the OP has some good points, Turles should probably be 5-A for overpowering a kaioken 10 goku after he ate from the tree of might, and Slug is far superior to kaioken goku after he regains his youth, so should Slug get a At least 5-A?

So Turles would look like:

At least 5-B ( supeior to saiyan saga vegeta) | 5-A (overpowered a KaiokenX10 Goku)

Pre-Tree of Might | Post-Tree of Might

That sounds reasonable to me, but I am not well informed about the issue.

turles power lvl post fruit was like over 300,000- thats more than ginyu but less than base frieza

so he shud be placed at least in the same group as ginyu for post fruit, so 5-A or At least 5-A sounds appropriate

pre fruit, he is at 5-B

as for slug i dont know the power level, but he is surely much stronger than regular turles

iirc goku went kaoiken x 100 against slug- BUT- thats from some guide, so imma leave it out instead

overall, i think slug being at 5-A is ok too

Back