• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Kratos Speed upgrade.

Kratos fights Gunnr, one of the valkyries, and Mimir confirms that she goes to every fight that happens across all of the realms, no matter how minor the conflict she goes to oversee it, so shouldn't that be quite a bit higher than hypersonic considering how large Midgard is alone, and how she goes to more than just midgard? Also, in the strategy guide for the game it says that Baldur "zigzags at lightning speed". Does any of this work?

How do you know the later is hyperbolic? And shouldn't that still at least be higher than hypersonic?

Because without supporting feats there is nothing to prove he is actually moving at the speed of lightning, you could replace lightning with light and it would be just as legitimate

Alright, I don't really know why they would put that in the strategy guide if they didn't mean it literally but okay, also, it's not like that would be out of Kratos's paygrade but I understand. So the other feat can't be quantified, oh well, maybe next game there will be more speed feats.

Alright cool, but would that scale to Kratos? I imagine it would mostly just be him and Thor, maybe Baldur.

Okay cool, thanks. Also, Mimir talks about how Odin killed Ymir, who created everything including the Gods, and then used his skin to make midgard, what level of feat would that be considered?

Back