• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible KH(The World) Upgrade?

Matthew Schroeder said:
Because I don't see no 4-A feat here.

The Hundred Acre World is literally a storybook. It's not a dimension. And the Musical Realms has nothing to do with anything. The Kingdom Hearts restoring the hearts of worlds =/= it remaking dimensions
Why are you basing it on that solely? You literally see that the musical realm is a dimension inside the world, and that it contains stars. The Heartless destroy that world, the dimension inside it goes with it. Kingdom Hearts is restoring that world, along with the realm, the stars, and the space between them since everything would've been destroyed by the Heartlsss. It's a 4-A feat.

I like how people are agreeing just saying, "It's a High 4-C calc, get over it" and ignoring the general point is that it would've restored the space in between when it came to the realms as explained above even though said calc didn't account for this.

Bumping this since it needs some love.

Also, warping the space between those stars I believe is 4-A... And since these dimensions within worlds were created/recreated by Incomplete Kingdom Hearts... It is likely scalable. Especially since Winnie the Pooh's book is considered a world last I checked.

Winnie the Pooh world was mostly used to demonstrate that there are places called "worlds" that have more then just a single star and those other stars aren't the "other worlds" we visit. Symphony of Sorcery outright has a 4-A dimension within it.

True. In fact, Merlin outright stated it was a legitimate world in KH1 & KH2 , so I really do not see the problem. Plus even if not the case, we can use a different way to scale it:

Mickey using Yen Seid's hat, in KH:DDD created that world with a starry sky ... Yet we know through powerscalling that Mickey is fat weaker than KH1 Ansem. Or we can use that Yen Seid is weaker than Xemnas. So either way.... Scaling works out

Bump. While we are waiting, I found this which may possibly help and may be worth discussing :

https://aminoapps.com/c/kingdom-hea...dom-hearts/ronE_jZteu0n37o0PzNRPWjRzNDpWpxRz4

Summary of what It's saying:

• Numerous statements that imply there are countless worlds in the manga and game . I'm not saying they are infinite, but may be far more numerous than we believe them to be.
  • Some Worlds have a sun orbiting them, like Twilight Town. Again, there is no hints that Sun is another world... Implying it exists within that world specifically.
  • Deep Space World may contain more than just a planet , and the blog has good reasoning for it. Basically it is stated in the Deep Space world that the galaxy transverser controls large part of explicitly quote on quote " The Universe" , and Stitch even goes hyperdrive just like the movie, implying it has similar distance to what he did to get to Earth (Which is at least a 4-B to 4-A distance considering he was in another galaxy/solar system when this occurred) . Based on the barriers between worlds, he should not have been able to escape his world, and no hints implied he did... Implying he was always within this world when it happened.
So I'd like this part to be looked at specifically.... Because countless worlds was also stated as as much as the statement that "there is as many worlds as stars in the sky" .... As well as the bullets above.

Basically yes. If countless is taken into account, as both the manga and games explicitly state along with as being as numerous as the sky, it may be 4-B or even high-end 4-A even without going through all the crap with Pooh and Symphony. It isn't complicated , but statements about countless worlds is much easier to be considered than the dimensions within worlds.

Would that be 3C then?since in the movie Stich is showed traveling a milky way wich would make his world galaxy sized.

Yeah but some of the major , specific parts of said movie appeared there ... Especially the hyperdrive portion... Prove the word is likely Solar System sized at least.

I don't believe this is 100% relevant since this is a statement from the manga, but it'd be interesting to make manga profile for KH regardless since we got one for Samus, Mario, and Kirby.

But in the manga cosmology is referred to as a multiverse: https://i10.***********.net/kingdom-hearts/24/kingdom-hearts-1086240.jpg

Hmm... I see. That's definitely a interesting statement. That means the manga refers to worlds as either universe sized or a timeline. That's... Definitely worth noting.

I think this only applies to the manga cosmology however, for the game cosmology Deep Space and Symphony of Sorcery seem to contain the hugest worlds.

(To those who believe I was going to be gone for a month... No. I'll still be here, just not as often) . Basically I'm limiting how much time I am on per day to a minimum of 2-3 hours, maybe higher .

It.. Definitely does seem like he created a realm with starry skies pretty easily against Sora.

Along with him being 3rd strongest of the original Organization behind Roxas and Xemnas WoG. Pretty good supporting feat.

It seems like this has been rejected by the staff.

Got rejected with no argumentation eveen with all the evidence that it was showed?are you sure about that Ant?

Back