• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Jüshirō Ukitake upgrade

Not sure if this was discussed here before... When Urahara was trying to gather enough rieatsu to open a door to SKP, it was stated that Ukitake's reiatsu was stronger than the rest of the group. The group had a lot of Lieutenant and captain level shinigami including Kenpachi, Shunsui and Kisuke.. https://www.***********.net/bleach/617/13 https://www.***********.net/bleach/617/14 so shouldn't he be scale higher than Shunsui, Kisuke and at least base Zaraki too.

Also can he get a new key on his profile like with using Mimihagi powers. Because he stated that he was going to replace the Soul King. And he also became the right hand himself, Mimihagi pretty much going by Ukitake's will.. https://www.***********.net/bleach/616/5 https://www.***********.net/bleach/616/7 https://www.***********.net/bleach/616/14

I saw that recently and was about to make a CRT about it, but you beat me to it. The first part seems fine because is canon evidence of his power but I am not sure about the second part. The least Ukitake can get from Mimihagi is the "Blessed" ability.

Without his disease, yes Ukitake is absolutely in possession of likely the highest reiatsu in the Gotei, possibly including Yamamoto considering how much he contributed.

However, he has to actively utilize that to keep himself alive so it's not as combat applicable imho; for proof of that, it took both him and Shunsui to hold off Yama in shikai when they were also both in shikai.

At best he scales directly to Shunsui when dealing with his diseased lungs I think. If we were to measure his raw reiatsu its obviously massively, massively higher

Yama pretty much scale above every shingami besides Ichigo, Aizen and Ichibei so I wouldn't use him to down-scale. Also thoughts on the second part?

My problem with this is it's stated that he has far more reiatsu than any other Captai. Technically, Kisuke isn't a Captain and Zaraki was not fully recovered during this time.

https://**********.com/manga/Bleach/0617-015.png

https://**********.com/manga/Bleach/0613-005.png

So, at most, we can say Jushiro is>>>Shunsui Shinji and etc in terms of his overall reiatsu.

If he is stated to be >>> any other Captain, Juushiro >>> full potential Kenny. The difference in reiatsu he provided was also so much that it required multiple captain class Visoreds and some Sternritter as well.

Tfw Aizen and Ichigo were stated to be double a captain's reiatsu or above pre Hog/Dangai like its impressive but Ukitake is just chilling with over half a dozen captain's reiatsu.

AnonymousBlank said:
If he is stated to be >>> any other Captain, Juushiro >>> full potential Kenny. The difference in reiatsu he provided was also so much that it required multiple captain class Visoreds and some Sternritter as well.

Tfw Aizen and Ichigo were stated to be double a captain's reiatsu or above pre Hog/Dangai like its impressive but Ukitake is just chilling with over half a dozen captain's reiatsu.
The whole double the Captain's reiatsu always seemed BS to me, especially when it came to Captain Level because...Mayuri is a captain but Shunsui is also a captain

You can see the gap in strength from a freaking mile away. Saying someone is captain level is just a guessing game because almost any noticeable threat is captain level

AnonymousBlank said:

No other Captain, at that moment and at said moment, Zaraki was not 100% recovered.

Ignoring the fact that this tangent is utterly pointless, go read the scans that you yourself provided. Urahara never says at the moment, he says "No other Captain's spiritual energy comes close to his (Ukitake's)".

What Urahara said > your misinterpretation of it.

Xulrev said:
Without his disease, yes Ukitake is absolutely in possession of likely the highest reiatsu in the Gotei, possibly including Yamamoto considering how much he contributed.
However, he has to actively utilize that to keep himself alive so it's not as combat applicable imho; for proof of that, it took both him and Shunsui to hold off Yama in shikai when they were also both in shikai.

At best he scales directly to Shunsui when dealing with his diseased lungs I think. If we were to measure his raw reiatsu its obviously massively, massively higher
I agree with this heavily.

AnonymousBlank said:
Ignoring the fact that this tangent is utterly pointless, go read the scans that you yourself provided. Urahara never says at the moment, he says "No other Captain's spiritual energy comes close to his (Ukitake's)".

What Urahara said > your misinterpretation of it.
Nanao made that statement, not Kisuke and you're assuming much more than what can be drawn from her assertion. All that means is Jushiro has more reiatsu or reiryoku than any other captain present because that's the context the statement is being made in. Zaraki was not 100% recovered at the time, so you cannot state Jushiro has more reiatsu than Zaraki - simple.

Her word still > yours. The funny part is that I am not even drawing anything from her assertion, I am using it as supporting evidence for his feat of requiring multiple captain levels to provide reiatsu and still fail to match just his output and only succeeding with the addition of more captain levels and an amping device.

Just saying "more reiatsu any other captain present" implies it is only greater than any single captain which is wrong and you know it. The next few pages literally follow up with the combined reiatsu of everyone there (not just captains) being amplified just to make up for Ukitake's. Even assuming Kenpachi and the other people who are blatantly above captain levels are only base captain and all the Lieutenants combined only = 1 Captain despite the ones with Bankai like Ikkaku and Hisagi, it still ends up as

11 Captain level (Urahara, Kenny, Mayuri, Renji, Rukia, Soifon, Love, Hachi, Lisa, Hiyori, Shinji) and 8 Lieutenant level (Hisagi, Nanao, Ikkaku, Yumichika, Momo, Nemu, Omaeda, Sentaro and Kiyone (I'll treat them as just 1 Lieutenant)) for a total of 12 Captains.

Even if the machine is only a 1.5 amp not only was he using the majority of reiatsu to limit his sickness but he can still output the equivalent of half a dozen captain level individuals with ease inspite of that.

Back