• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible images for Dimensional Travel

Just feel like the page looks a bit barren and could use an image. So I bring to you 4 suggestions for the face of the page.

Inter-dimensional

Ar5y18X 700b

@Andytrenom

You betrayed us, you didn't help with an important page :mad:. Also Anttron224 is a cool guy

@Anttron224

I like the first image!

I see. I'd say that the watermark on bottom right would not be appreciated here.

Well, unfortunately I can't make any better gifs, so here is the video it's from, at 23:53

Godzilla Vs Destroyah (1995)
Godzilla Vs Destroyah (1995)

Well, I still have some authority over the images after all, so I replaced the Corrosion Inducement picture with the one suggested by you.

Sorry if I made you to wait so long!

Back