• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Ichigo and Aizen Ap & Dura Upgrade and possibly Yhwach's Dura

Perilouss said:
@Piercer
Yes, but it's not the be all end all. A lieutenant could have more reiatsu than a captain lmao, poor example. I'm pretty sure renji has more reiatsu than isane or rojuro.

By fighting power I mean everything that can benefit one in a fight as a whole, i.e. speed, ap, hax, dura etc. Again, ulquiorra being superior to yammy in fighting power but not in reiatsu further proves that it's a ranking based on reiatsu not power. By your logic, a character with more reiatsu can never lose to someone with less reiatsu even if the character with less reiatsu is superior in all other stats. That's what I call bullshit lmao.

It has been stated that the espada rankings are based on reiatsu, not power, you can't argue with the manga's canon lol, I'd take the authors words against your fan beliefs every day of the week.
Renji does have more reiatsu than them. He's easilly a captain level character. He's an exception to the rule, along with others like Madarame. Furthermore, their squads already have captains. Plus, you're referring to the new Gotei 13, where they had to make Lieutenants, Captains.

Traditionally, a Captain will easily have more reiatsu than a Lieutenant. Refer to the older sets of Gotei 13.

There is a reason that a Shinigami must have higher reiatsu to damage another Shinigami or no sell attacks.

There is also a reason that when sensing someone's reiatsu, they are grouped into Captain level, Lieutenant level or etc.

It is power based.

You have more reiatsu, you are more powerful, simple.

Hax is the only thing that isn't reiatsu based. Speed to an extent.

Ulquiorra>>>>Yammy in every category.

That is not what I am saying, don't try and twist my words. A person with lower reiatsu can beat someone with higher reiatsu. In most cases, that won't happen though.

Reiatsu=Power. You're the one arguing against Kubo and what he has established.

I don't care about your fanfiction/head canon.

Oh so because you got proved wrong you get to pick and choose when to make exceptions now lol. Thats not how it works.

I'm pretty sure there's been instances where a shinigami with lower reiatsu was able to damage another Shinigami.

Lol the reason hasn't been stated, unless you can prove me wrong with scans then you're just speculating.

Every category except reiatsu**

You just contradicted yoursellf lol, you just said a shinigami with lower reiatsu cannot damage one with higher.

Espada rankings are in the canon, so you;re the only one arguing against kubo

Perilouss said:
Oh so because you got proved wrong you get to pick and choose when to make exceptions now lol. Thats not how it works.
I'm pretty sure there's been instances where a shinigami with lower reiatsu was able to damage another Shinigami.

Lol the reason hasn't been stated, unless you can prove me wrong with scans then you're just speculating.

Every category except reiatsu**

You just contradicted yoursellf lol, you just said a shinigami with lower reiatsu cannot damage one with higher.

Espada rankings are in the canon, so you;re the only one arguing against kubo
If you actually read my comment, you wouldn't have said something so stupid.

There has been, when said Shinigami were casual af.

I have already sent scans about how reiatsu works, I'm not sending them again.

Reiatsu=Power, therefore Ulquiorra>>>>Yammy in every category.

Your point? You don't need to always damage your opponent to beat them.

What is shown>Kubo àfter smoking weed.

Well, you can ask Kkapoios, LordAizenSama, and KuuIchigo for input here, if you wish.

Back