• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Ichigo and Aizen Ap & Dura Upgrade and possibly Yhwach's Dura

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Alright so Yhwach's AP is at least Planet level possibly far higher but ichigo only moon level for taking hits from Yhwach and Aizen is also only moon level for tanking Yhwach's Shadows/Darkness but if Yhwach is Planet level shouldn't they both have planet level Durability.

Plus Yhwach has moon level dura via powerscaling to Aizen so if Aizen gets planet leve dura wouldn't that give him plant level dura which intern give Ichigo and Aizen planet level Ap since Ichigo bisected him and Aizen is comparable to Ichigo.

Note: I am not very knowledgeable about Bleach and don't know if Yhwach use a special move to erase all the worlds but his profile just says planet level possibly far higher so I assume he is just that powerful normally. Also I don't know if this has been discussed before.

People are misunderstanding a bit. While it's true Yhwachs ap is Planet level I used the moon feat as a lowball for Aizen and Ichigo, since Yhwach wasn't totally serious with them, hence I just scaled them to his other feat. they are likely higher than that though, that's why they At least moon likely higher rating. A much more solid and easier to defend rating. It would seem a bit suss to scale them fully to the God Tier of the series

Also Yhwach is not planet level via hax, no idea where that came from.

(Should probably note this at the bottom of Ichigos and Aizens page though)

by hax I meant his justification of "Collapsing three worlds" is hax, and that it wasnt a Planet level energy blast. Aizen and ichigo tanked energy blasts(but he was casual against them, so its unknown how strong they were).

I checked all 3 pages of said characters, and there's no footnote explaing the powerscaling of their Durability and stuff.

Ok if that's the case then just say for ichigo and Aizen dura "can tank Yhwach's casual attacks"

http://mangalife.org/read-online/Bleach-chapter-676.html http://mangalife.org/read-online/Bleach-chapter-677.html http://mangalife.org/read-online/Bleach-chapter-678.html I don't know where this casual Yhwach comes from, if you read the chapters above. Ichigo in just his Merged Hollow Form was matching Yhwach blow for blow and holding back even. Yhwach even implies he's not holding back with the statement, "Yours in indeed a truly magnificent power, Ichigo!!" and right after, "So formidable...That I no longer have any room for error!", then activates the Almighty. So, he was definitely going all out, lol. Ichigo only started losing when Yhwach was abusing his hax. Yhwach was even forced to break his Bankai because of its power. Almighty doesn't increase stats, BTW. In the rematch, after absorbing every other Sternritter and increasing his power further. Aizen was just baiting Yhwach. Aizen was not going all out. Then after being killed by Ichigo, Yhwach revives himself and becomes even more powerful, absorbing Aizen and nearly absorbing Ichigo. Ichigo in the end slays him with the original Tensa Zangetsu, the only blade that can kill Yhwach, (will give you details if you want). What I am saying is, Ichigo definitely scales to Yhwach, no questions asked and Aizen should scale to Ichigo. Merged Hollow Form Ichigo should be rated at Planet level. Combine that with Bankai and he would be Planet level+. Aizen scales to Ichigo's strongest form. Yhwach would be Planet level in Base, Planet level+ after absorbing all remaining Sternritter and At least Planet level+, likely higher in his "Monster Form". Oh and Gerard and Lille would be Moon - Planet level based on a certain statement. For more details, just ask.

Yhwach is Planet level with Hax, besides that, he has not shown a single feat beyond Country level. Going by Yhwach's feats, Ichigo and Aizen should be downgraded to Country level+ in both AP and Durability. Casual Soul King Yhwach only show a Mountain level feat by destroying the Sokyoku Hill, and Country level AP at fullpower by swallowing the Seireitei with his reiatsu. Ichigo and Aizen's tiers seem a little wank to be honest.

AppleLord said:
Yhwach is Planet level with Hax, besides that, he has not shown a single feat beyond Country level. Going by Yhwach's feats, Ichigo and Aizen should be downgraded to Country level+ in both AP and Durability. Casual Soul King Yhwach only show a Mountain level feat by destroying the Sokyoku Hill, and Country level AP at fullpower by swallowing the Seireitei with his reiatsu. Ichigo and Aizen's tiers seem a little wank to be honest.
Aizen himself has a casual continent level feat so it would better to downgrade them to at least continent level. But I agree I think Yhwach's planet stuff is more a matter of hax than AP.

That casual continent level feat is vague, and it uses another calc timeframe. Was it not remove from his page for some reason? I can assume that is no longer accepted.

AppleLord said:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-we1vBGsGrLI/Vi74RzZrptI/AAAAAAABJKg/Wjil00tmDH4/s16000/0626-015.jpg

Jugram states Yhwach's "power" stops the destruction of the realms.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/536610

Double confirmed it's not hax but his own power.

Any evidence on his power to hold the balance of the filter of the aquarium of souls, been able to destroy a world outside of Bleach? The Almighty is a power which equals hax.

AppleLord said:
not the Almighty hax, with Soul King powers he is at least planet level and that should be scaled to his AP, people aren't really generous with Ichigo since he forced SK Yhwach to active Almighty even before using his bankai but he is only scaled to casual Yhwach, also in the final battle Ichigo was injured but still managed to damage Yhwach so if anything he is lowballed.

Yhwach is planet level with the power of the Soul King not the Almighty people should know that, even for speed Yhwach was superior to Mimihagi since his fight with Ichibei and got multiple amps after that but his speed only scales to Mimihagi because "low-ends"

LordAizenSama said:
This feat is using calc stalking "speed" and this: (We don't have a time frame, therefore we don't have speed and as such, we can't use Kinetic Energy, and Assuming a time frame will give us absurd results.)

No timeframe + calc stalking makes the calc invalid in the wiki according to the rules. It's also remove from his profile, there's no key for it for reasons above most likely. Furthermore Ichibei stated that the gravity in the realm was heavier and that's why Renji and Rukia couldn't move during training, much later it's also revealed that Yhwach controls the density on the realm and changes it again. You cannot use the same gravity as Earth.

The characters need to be downgraded.

...What are you on about?? It has a timeframe from using the speed of inner city trains for Yukio's box, and there is no calc stacking. No changes are needed.

As Peter said discussions on this was had before and accepted

And it is not removed from his profile at all. it's under the feat section.

Well, Yhwach was trying to crush both Ichigo and Aizen. And while he couldn't kill Aizen he did overpowered him. But at the same time by the looks of it, the planet where Soul Society stands is probably bigger than earth, if we considering the first movie's image of soul society and earth colliding.

Either way, Yhwach at least should be planet+, considering he was going to combined Hueco Mundo, Soul Society and Earth.

It uses mach 29 in the first one, and that's calc stalking. A similar case was reuse with the the other one, after the first part was rejected, the train speed, is an assumption that hypersonic characters have such slow abilities. In the timeframe Urahara took 2 or 15 minutes to open a door handle? (Depending on the timeframe you're using), the calc is inconsistent with the events.

That doesn't explain the inconsistency between the calc assume speed and the events that dwell in it.

@LordAizenSama

Please read this. Thanks.

http://mangalife.org/read-online/Bleach-chapter-676.html

http://mangalife.org/read-online/Bleach-chapter-677.html

http://mangalife.org/read-online/Bleach-chapter-678.html

I don't know where this casual Yhwach comes from, if you read the chapters above. Ichigo in just his Merged Hollow Form was matching Yhwach blow for blow and wasn't even using his full power. Yhwach implies he's not holding back with the statement, "Yours in indeed a truly magnificent power, Ichigo!!" and right after, "So formidable...That I no longer have any room for error!", then activates the Almighty. So, he was definitely going all out, lol.

Ichigo only started losing when Yhwach was abusing his hax. Yhwach was even forced to break his Bankai because of its power.

Almighty doesn't increase stats, BTW.

In the rematch, after absorbing every other Sternritter and increasing his power further, he still gets killed by Bankai Ichigo. Due to his Merged Hollow Form being above Yhwach also, this suggest both of these forms are equal in power boost.

Yhwach revives himself and becomes even more powerful, absorbing Aizen and nearly absorbing Ichigo. Ichigo in the end slays him with the original Tensa Zangetsu, the only blade that can kill Yhwach, (will give you details if you want).

What I am saying is, Ichigo definitely scales to Yhwach, no questions asked and Aizen should scale to Ichigo.

Merged Hollow Form (True Shikai) Ichigo should be rated at Planet level. Combine that with Bankai and he would be Planet level+. Aizen scales to Ichigo's strongest form. Yhwach would be Planet level in Base, still Planet level after absorbing all remaining Sternritter and At least Planet level+, likely higher in his "Monster Form" because he was able to absorb Aizen so easilly.

Oh and if you were to backwards scale Ichigo's True Shikai it would be Small Planet level.

Oh and Gerard and Lille would be Moon - Planet level based on a certain statement. For more details, just ask.

These characters need to be upgraded ASAP.

Why would Lille and Gerard be moon level? Lille's best feat is island level and Gerard's is small country to country level.

no just no. i would say putting ichigo and Aizen at low 5B should be fine but the others at moon level ? no, that stament shouldnt be taken seriously at all imo he could even be reffering to Base Yhwach who is 6B

I was wondering why Yhwach didn't have at least planet level dura anyways, because if he was going to destroy all three worlds to create one, wouldn't he need to be able to tank his own destruction?

we dont know if Yhwach's attack is a blast or hax. that merging three worlds could be a hax ability which wouldnt translate into AP

Shadowbokunohero said:
no just no. i would say putting ichigo and Aizen at low 5B should be fine but the others at moon level ? no, that stament shouldnt be taken seriously at all imo he could even be reffering to Base Yhwach who is 6B
Base Yhwach isn't 6B, you're referring to Pre-Soul King and Mimihagi absorbtion. Byakuya was referring to the Yhwach who was overpowering True Shikai Ichigo. They would all be scaled to Small Planet level based on that. You can't argue with manga, sorry mate.

either way thats just a statment made by 1 character with no proof. Feats>>>>statements

Momoshiki from naruto was a threat to kaguya but both Kaguya and madara are above him in power, just because 1 character makes a statement doesnt mean its true

Back