• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Heisei Godzilla Downgrade?

I think it would be a safer assumption to go with Continent level as a low end, since it's in the minimum required range for life-wiping. Earth being alive could plausibly have been some vague reference to Earth's global ecosystem, with nature having created Battra to combat the Cosmos. However if the planet itself is supposed to be an actual living thing then Moon level as a low-end in that scenario would work best in my opinion, since it could still "kill" the planet without physically destroying it.

On a side note, I'm surprised that this wasn't brought up before but would destroying the asteroid itself actually count as a Planet level feat? Yeah, if it's the right size and traveling at the right speed it could (mostly) destroy a planet, but the asteroid itself isn't a planet, which to me begs the question.

It frankly unsettles me how much faith people put into the tiering system, especially when tiers aren't concrete and open to interpretation. Outcomes should be based more on feats than scaling.

ZillaJrKaijuKing said:
It frankly unsettles me how much faith people put into the tiering system, especially when tiers aren't concrete and open to interpretation. Outcomes should be based more on feats than scaling.
Well it is one of the most important things. If you are a tier higher than the enemy, then you already have a big advantage. I know Godzilla can still win, its just that he'll have a harder time. Okay? Besides, I said CAN, not will. They both have equal chances now.

Although there is still one Large star level Big G. The Pachinko one.

ConsumingFire said:
I think it would be a safer assumption to go with Continent level as a low end, since it's in the minimum required range for life-wiping. Earth being alive could plausibly have been some vague reference to Earth's global ecosystem, with nature having created Battra to combat the Cosmos. However if the planet itself is supposed to be an actual living thing then Moon level as a low-end in that scenario would work best in my opinion, since it could still "kill" the planet without physically destroying it.
On a side note, I'm surprised that this wasn't brought up before but would destroying the asteroid itself actually count as a Planet level feat? Yeah, if it's the right size and traveling at the right speed it could (mostly) destroy a planet, but the asteroid itself isn't a planet, which to me begs the question.
I still think that my suggested range of "At least Large Country level to Multi-Continent level, possibly Planet level" is the best option to go with.

How about "At least Large Country level, likely Continent level"?

I honestly don't think the meteor literally destroying the Earth makes much sense given that calcs put the kinetic energy of both Moguera and SpaceGodzilla's space flight speeds at Continent level. These are, by far, the highest quantifiable combat feats the Heisei series has to offer and they're not even Pluto busting (Which has a GBE value of .5.92099998E+27 joules or 1.41515296 exatons of TNT equivalent).

I think there needs to be more proof that the meteor was literally going to destroy the planet. The whole "The Earth is a living being" thing could easily be just referring to the Earth's biosphere being collectively sentient rather than the planet itself being sentient. Would make more sense given the environmental themes of the film and the fact that the planet is, y'know, a giant rock and not anything even remotely resembling a living thing.

Hmm. Perhaps At least Continent level is a good lower limit considering Explosion Hypothesis was the only quantifiable life wiping event we've seen and that the difference between Mothra, Battra and Junior isn't exactly clear aside from Junior being much smaller and younger than the Heisei Godzilla that fought them. However Mechagodzilla and the like should still scale to At least Multi Continent level simply due to the inherently weaker nature of Junior's atomic breath.

And given the number of Aggregates that form Final Form Destoroyah he should be strictly at a Tier 5 range along with Burning Godzilla

Adult Junior at the end of the movie will be Likely Tier 5-A (Absorbed Meltdown)

Gerdkinerf said:
I honestly don't think the meteor literally destroying the Earth makes much sense given that calcs put the kinetic energy of both Moguera and SpaceGodzilla's space flight speeds at Continent level. These are, by far, the highest quantifiable combat feats the Heisei series has to offer and they're not even Pluto busting (Which has a GBE value of .5.92099998E+27 joules or 1.41515296 exatons of TNT equivalent).
Said characters are likely FTL anyway

Gallavant said:
Hmm. Perhaps At least Continent level is a good lower limit considering Explosion Hypothesis was the only quantifiable life wiping event we've seen and that the difference between Mothra, Battra and Junior isn't exactly clear aside from Junior being much smaller and younger than the Heisei Godzilla that fought them. However Mechagodzilla and the like should still scale to At least Multi Continent level simply due to the inherently weaker nature of Junior's atomic breath.

And given the number of Aggregates that form Final Form Destoroyah he should be strictly at a Tier 5 range along with Burning Godzilla

Adult Junior at the end of the movie will be Likely Tier 5-A (Absorbed Meltdown)
Why does the lower limit of the meteor have to correspond to the energy of the meltdown? The meltdown is the ultimate showing of power for Heisei Godzilla's strongest form and even Godzilla wouldn't have survived it.

The full power of the meltdown can't be scaled to adult Godzilla Jr. because, well, it didn't happen. That was the point of cooling Godzilla down, so Godzilla wouldn't release life wiping to planet busting energy. Everyone would have died otherwise.

Gallavant said:
Said characters are likely FTL anyway
If they're faster than light, their KE can't be quantified with the classical KE formula.

Um... What? If he didn't absorb the full power, it would have melted to the core of the planet and destroyed it. And guess what? The planet is still here. Even the Tokyo didn't become a radioactive graveyard. So yes, he scales to the meltdown, period.

Did you read my full comment? Preventing a life-wiping release of energy was the whole point of the ice rays cooling Godzilla. Godzilla Jr. absorbing radiation from the meltdown accounts for only the radiation that went in his direction, so where did the rest of the planet-busting energy go?

Gerdkinerf said:

I think there needs to be more proof that the meteor was literally going to destroy the planet. The whole "The Earth is a living being" thing could easily be just referring to the Earth's biosphere being collectively sentient rather than the planet itself being sentient. Would make more sense given the environmental themes of the film and the fact that the planet is, y'know, a giant rock and not anything even remotely resembling a living thing.
Those were roughly my thoughts as well, and it does coincide better with the environmental tones of the film. Plus even if Earth literally being alive is the case then why did it not act upon later kaiju threats like SpaceGodzilla or Destoroyah, both of whom could have easily devastated Earth's ecosystem?

The only reason I opted for "At least Continent level" was due to the Shobijin's wording about the meteor destroying Earth which implies either life-wiping or physical planetary destruction, and Continent level is around the minimum destructive power required for life-wiping an Earth-sized planet. If an alternative interpretation could be found that allows for Country level or lower I'd be all for it, honestly.

However, in the face of uncertainty and in using Godzilla's tanking of Birth Island's explosion as a benchmark, we at least know that Godzilla or anything stronger than him should at the very least be Island level.

Those were roughly my thoughts as well, and it does coincide better with the environmental tones of the film. Plus even if Earth literally being alive is the case then why did it not act upon later kaiju threats like SpaceGodzilla or Destoroyah, both of whom could have easily devastated Earth's ecosystem?

It created Battra in response over some unspecified time period. How quickly it can react and what its energy reserves are is unknown

ZillaJrKaijuKing said:
Did you read my full comment? Preventing a life-wiping release of energy was the whole point of the ice rays cooling Godzilla. Godzilla Jr. absorbing radiation from the meltdown accounts for only the radiation that went in his directio, so where did the rest of the planet-busting energy go?
We don't know that his absorbtion ability functions like this. Radiation under the unnatural absorbtion effect of a fictional character is not guarenteed to disperse naturally. It's the same reason why we don't automatically assume a fictional character's electricity manipulated "Lightning" attack will move at the speed of lightning.

Likewise a Supernova's radiation being omnidirectional does not debunk Space Godzilla being star level. It is only the lack of information and specificality that does

See other: Gamera absorbs a power plant explosion

Meltdown is the given visual for what the situation worsened to after the ice rays controlled fission half way through the movie.

Explosion and Meltdown are two different simulations for two different situations.

I never said Meltdown scaled. I said Explosion was the only life-wiping scenerio we've seen that's quantifiable from visual evidence.

Seems weird to assume that the dead body of a creature that never showed that level of energy manipulation can actively draw radiation toward itself.

ZillaJrKaijuKing said:
Seems weird to assume that the dead body of a creature that never showed that level of energy manipulation can actively draw radiation toward itself.

It's also weird in general that giant monsters revive from death by from exposure to radiation. We saw that Godzilla breathing some radiation onto Junior was enough to get him to start breathing again momentarily

Meltdown isn't an instant process. He was off screen the whole 20 minutes while Godzilla had his fight with Destoroyah and continued to emit higher levels of radiation

Going back to the Destoroyah scaling argument, why do you assume there are two different kinds of micro-oxygen when Destoroyah mutated from Oxygen Destroyer's micro-oxygen?

Micro-oxygen was stated to occur naturally and that what Dr. Ijuin discovered was already there to begin with. The substance used in Dr. Serizawa's Oxygen Destroyer, re-discovered by Ijuin and used in all of Destoroyah's beam attacks are all the same substance, micro-oxygen.

"00:09:34,992 --> 00:09:38,453
See, Micro-oxygen occurs naturally
00:09:38,453 --> 00:09:44,585
So, I didn't discover anything that wasnt
previously there."

"
00:13:03,784 --> 00:13:06,995
This discovery could be beneficial.
00:13:06,995 --> 00:13:10,207
But, Serizawa died to prevent that it is used.
00:13:10,207 --> 00:13:16,630
One cannot let sentimentalism block scientific progress.
00:13:16,630 --> 00:13:24,137
I did nothing but discover an existing thing.
I did not produce anything
that nature did not already see."

A substance dispersing differently when utilized differently does not necessarily prove that there are different substances or that there is an inconsistency.

The Oxygen Destroyer was never used as a weapon, such as a missile or laser beam, it was a scientist's experiment intended to benefit mankind. Dr. Serizawa killed himself with Godzilla to try to prevent anyone from utilizing his discovery that way.

It doesn't matter if the Oxygen Destroyer didn't pierce through inorganic material, because micro-oxygen was only stated to bore in the given context, as a weapo. A sword blade doesn't pierce without movement

He already stated prior that the lower forms had micro-oxygen, which again is the same substance used in the Oxygen Destroyer. The only thing we know differentiating Aggregate from the lower forms is the density or the amount, which was shown on the computer screen just prior to Dr. Ijuin making his statement that Destoroyah Aggregate's attacks had the same kind of power as an oxygen destroyer.

Basically what it comes down to is that you're saying we can't trust a scientist's statement that doesn't have inconsistency, falacies or a reason to lie/boast.

Yet for Anti Spiral this exact same scaling scenerio is considered valid.

-Oxygen Destroyer beam is stated by a scientist to have the same kind of power as an oxygen destroyer despite building / city block area of effect. There was only one Oxygen Destroyer.

-Infinity Big Bang Storm beam is stated by a scientist to have the same kind of power as a big bang, thus Universal level potency despite galactic area of effect. There was only one known Big Bang event.
Considering the vastness of the universe, this is the same or higher area of effect difference in building vs city

Much of the Anti-Spiral's attack was absorbed by Lordgenome and converted to energy for Gurren Lagann to use. In the movie version of the battle, it resulted in a new transformation bigger than the observable universe. We also don't see the full range of the Anti-Spiral's attack.

The other day, DontTalk told me this:

If 26 exatons of heat were produced it would destroy the continent. Coldness of an ice breath doesn't change that, since energy in form of heat is as much subject to conservation of energy as everything else. So if you want to argue that not all energy of the attack was used to perform work you will have to show were the energy went and quantify it. Else for all calcs 100% efficient energy transfer will be assumed.

Unless there's a way to explain where the extra energy went, area of effect has to correspond to attack potency. The supposed inconsistency can be explained for the Infinity Big Bang Storm. It can't be explained away for Destoroyah's attacks, which hit buildings without causing the same destruction that the Oxygen Destroyer was stated to be able to cause.

I was accounting for both possibilities. If the beams are identical to the Oxygen Destroyer, there's an inconsistency. If they're utilized differently, it's the same as comparing micro-oxygen's metal boring properties to the Oxygen Destroyer's full destruction. In the second case, the beams would be more comparable to the former.

I back and I notice you have changed some things here like Godzilla Universe Image, with Rulers OF Earth last issue Cover, and more like info about Heisei Godzilla and other Kaijus but what about Mecha Godzilla Heisei???

he really need a lot of info!

Mechagodzilla (Heisei)

like his 2 forms normal and Super

Attack Potency

Durability

Speed

and more..

and we need a

Godzilla Jr Profile

MOGUERA profile

Fire Rodan Heisei Profile

and I have to ask why you put Godzilla Cr God of Destruction as a Movie Godzilla when he is a Videogame Character??

ZillaJrKaijuKing said:
Much of the Anti-Spiral's attack was absorbed by Lordgenome and converted to energy for Gurren Lagann to use. In the movie version of the battle, it resulted in a new transformation bigger than the observable universe. We also don't see the full range of the Anti-Spiral's attack.
The other day, DontTalk told me this:

If 26 exatons of heat were produced it would destroy the continent. Coldness of an ice breath doesn't change that, since energy in form of heat is as much subject to conservation of energy as everything else. So if you want to argue that not all energy of the attack was used to perform work you will have to show were the energy went and quantify it. Else for all calcs 100% efficient energy transfer will be assumed.

Unless there's a way to explain where the extra energy went, area of effect has to correspond to attack potency. The supposed inconsistency can be explained for the Infinity Big Bang Storm. It can't be explained away for Destoroyah's attacks, which hit buildings without causing the same destruction that the Oxygen Destroyer was stated to be able to cause.

I was accounting for both possibilities. If the beams are identical to the Oxygen Destroyer, there's an inconsistency. If they're utilized differently, it's the same as comparing micro-oxygen's metal boring properties to the Oxygen Destroyer's full destruction. In the second case, the beams would be more comparable to the former.
He's talking about how you're trying to say that the character did more than what they performed. Assuming inefficient energy transfer is as valid as arguing inconsistent AOE.

Whereas splitting apart all the oxygen atoms in a body of water, if that is the explained mechanics of a fictional attack, is directly quantifiable.

HYPERGODZILLA said:
I back and I notice you have changed some things here like Godzilla Universe Image, with Rulers OF Earth last issue Cover, and more like info about Heisei Godzilla and other Kaijus but what about Mecha Godzilla Heisei???
he really need a lot of info!

Mechagodzilla (Heisei)

like his 2 forms normal and Super

Attack Potency

Durability

Speed

and more..

and we need a

Godzilla Jr Profile

MOGUERA profile

Fire Rodan Heisei Profile

and I have to ask why you put Godzilla Cr God of Destruction as a Movie Godzilla when he is a Videogame Character??
I'm not the one who kept it placed under "Movies" but half of it is original live action suit footage filmed solely for the game with directors and actors from the movies. It is the only "game" (or rather game series, as obscure as it is) that had Toho involved beyond lending licensing/copyrights

Gallavant said:
I'm not the one who kept it placed under "Movies" but at least half of it is original live action suit footage filmed solely for the game. It is the only "game" that had Toho involved beyond lending licensing
Interesting information didn't know that.

Gallavant said:
He's talking about how you're trying to say that the character did more than what they performed.
Assuming inefficient energy transfer is as valid as arguing inconsistent AOE.

Whereas splitting apart all the oxygen atoms in a body of water, if that is the explained mechanics of a fictional attack, is directly quantifiable.

Why is heat subject to stricter AoE restrictions than an equally uncontrollable chemical? Splitting apart oxygen atoms may be quantifiable, but assuming the same amount is/can be destroyed every time is a different matter.

Someone on Wikizilla brought up that book tie-ins to the movie describe Godzilla Jr. being dissolved by micro-oxygen but saving himself by interrupting the attack.

http://godzilla.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:100733#46

So it's as you said. This does imply that Destoroyah's micro-oxygen behaves in the same way as the Oxygen Destroyer's micro-oxygen even if it's utilized differently. Since just a "small piece" of micro-oxygen should have been enough to devastate Tokyo Bay, the juvenile Destoroyahs should have completely dissolved the humans they hit. Even the micros should have had enough micro-oxygen to do so and each transformation is supposed to be "immeasurably" stronger than the last. If there's a reason to think the pattern in power boost displayed by later transformations doesn't apply to the first two, that's something that would have to be shown and not assumed. Such an inconsistency would be uncharacteristic of Destoroyah's known behavior.

Again, "the power of the Oxygen Destroyer" was in reference to the Destoroyahs fusing into bigger monsters, not necessarily Destoroyah's attacks. Just because it took that much energy to create him doesn't mean his beams have the same attack potency. I don't think we can assume water and oxygen have a resistance to hax, either.

That's pretty much all I have left to say about Destoroyah's micro-oxygen beams.

Why is heat subject to stricter AoE restrictions than an equally uncontrollable chemical?

Its not. If I assumed for some reason that OD was outputting more than the minimum energy required to separate all the atoms it likely wouldn't be accepted either.

He seems to be saying that he thinks AOE restrictions are bullshit as are heat transfer restrictions, as in fictional characters only being able to transfer a tiny fraction of their attacks' heat to the object/medium in question.

"Someone on Wikizilla brought up that book tie-ins to the movie describe Godzilla Jr. being dissolved by micro-oxygen but saving himself by interrupting the attack. "

how does the amount of a character it disintigrates limit the amount of energy used?

"Again, "the power of the Oxygen Destroyer" was in reference to the Destoroyahs fusing into bigger monsters"

stated immediately after beam attack is fired.

"Just because it took that much energy to aggregate him doesn't mean his beams have the same attack potency."

would it not apply to the energy required to disaggregate him then? see: Burning Godzilla blasts through Final Form Destoroyah until he reverts into half a dozen or more aggregates

My argument was that disintegrating less of an organism meant less micro-oxygen and thus less AP, like when the humans got hit by the beams and weren't fully disintegrated even though they logically should have been. Godzilla himself was affected by normal chemicals (I believe it was something like tear gas), so where would a resistance to micro-oxygen come from?

Then my mistake. I was going by the quoted segments in the blog post.

Gallavant said:
would it not apply to the energy required to disaggregate him then? see: Burning Godzilla blasts through Final Form Destoroyah until he reverts into half a dozen or more aggregates
Now that I thought was a conscious decision on Destoroyah's part.

ZillaJrKaijuKing said:
Some people on Toho Kingdom discovered the other day that the Godzilla 1954-2000 Super Complete Works lists temperature values for some of the red spiral beams used by Heisei Godzilla.
http://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=24935

From this I decided to calculate a possible energy output for Burning Godzilla's spiral beams.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...dzilla_vs_Destoroyah_Spiral_Beam_Measurements

Thoughts?
I know from that book and also about the Spiral Breath of Heisei Godzilla.

I was to ask for a revision request to agregate those attacks in his profile.

We need to put All the differents Types of Atomic Breath and Spiral Rays as Notable tecniques/Atacks in Godzilla heisei profile.

ConsumingFire said:
Well done but you forget the Spiral Breath So ever wondered why IN Godzilla The Game Godzilla had a purple Spiral beam as opposed to a red one as alternate breathes for Godzilla? Well, turns out it's canon! Yeah, the breath he used in Godzilla vs King Ghidorah (1991) to decapitate King Ghidorah's middle head is the purple one!.

[[1]]

Godzilla uses a premature blue version of the Spiral Ray in "Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah" (1991) - the beam that decapitates King Ghidorah's middle head! While frequently looked over in favor of its red counterpart, the attack is used in three games: first in SNES "Super Godzilla" (1993), called the Hyper Fire Breath Attack, missing the spiral but using a similar ray-charging animation from the movie; and in PS4 "GODZILLA" (2014), named the Spiral Breath, which features more pronounced purple spirals around the blue atomic ray.

[[2]]

and the Third Game! This attack It's also in "Godzilla Battle Legends"!

[[3]]

As a small note: Spiral BREATH refers to the purple beam seen in Godzilla the Game,Super Godzilla, Battle Legends and Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah (1991); as stated above, it's used to decapitate Ghidorah middle head. Spiral RAY is the red beam pretty much the one everyone recognizes from the Heisei series from Godzilla vs Mecha Godzilla and Godzilla vs Destroyah.

So you have to aggregate this attack with the name Hyper Fire Breath Attack/ Spiral Breath. with a image etc.

'But You can ask why Godzilla never used it again??..... TBH...'ask to Toho cos I don't know.

ConsumingFire said:
and Correction there are 2 types of Red Spiral Rays that Burning Godzilla used in the movie Godzilla vs Destroyah.

So we can Conclude that there are 3 Types of Red Spiral Rays

1. Godzilla vs Mecha Godzilla and Space Godzilla type

2. Burning Godzilla's Red Spiral RAY

3. Burning Godzilla's Super Red Spiral Ray

The Normal. called Burning Red Spiral Ray
... which is stronger than the ones used agaisn't Super Mecha Godzilla and Space Godzilla

[[4]]

and the strongest Burning Godzilla attack and the strongest Godzilla attack in All the Heisei Era.

Thats when Godzilla was melting down, is the Super Burning Red Spiral Ray which is similar to the Burning Red Spiral Ray, except it is the strongest Red Spiral Ray has never used , you can notice more power cos this Red Spiral Ray has Pink Spirals'
.'When it hits an opponent, it will explode at the impact.

[[5]]

So you have to correct and aggregate ALL this to Godzilla's Heisei Profile.

ZillaJrKaijuKing said:
How do you know the weaker spiral ray used by Burning Godzilla is stronger than the one used against MechaGodzilla?
isn't in that way? I said that cos Burning Godzilla is a Super Monster Charged by Infant Island Nuclear Explosion an that was a lot of Gigatons of Force.

That Explosion provoked Godzilla to enter in Burning Mode.

Also I din't know that Red Spiral Ray used to destroy SMG was stated to be stronger than Burning G Red Spiral Ray.

It was supposedly stated in the guidebook that the one used against MechaGodzilla was stronger than the one used against SpaceGodzilla, not the ones used by Burning Godzilla, but we don't know how strong Burning Godzilla's beams are compared to the others.

I'm guessing Burning Godzilla's strongest beam is the strongest of all versions, but I don't know about the weaker spiral ray used by Burning Godzilla.

ZillaJrKaijuKing said:
It was supposedly stated in the guidebook that the one used against MechaGodzilla was stronger than the one used against SpaceGodzilla, not the ones used by Burning Godzilla, but we don't know how strong Burning Godzilla's beams are compared to the others.
I'm guessing Burning Godzilla's strongest beam is the strongest of all versions, but I don't know about the weaker spiral ray used by Burning Godzilla.
Yeah unfortunetly they only give temperatures for the Red Spiral Ray usead agains't SMG and SG. But I don't know it in this Wiki they are going to separate the Red Spiral Ray used agains't SMG and SG as 2 separated attacks.

But the point of my Quotes, is that CosimingFire Edit Godzilla Heisei Profile with the aggregation of These attacks in the Notables Attacks/Techniques section.

HYPERGODZILLA said:
Well done but you forget the Spiral Breath So ever wondered why IN Godzilla The Game Godzilla had a purple Spiral beam as opposed to a red one as alternate breathes for Godzilla? Well, turns out it's canon! Yeah, the breath he used in Godzilla vs King Ghidorah (1991) to decapitate King Ghidorah's middle head is the purple one!
How is it canon? The Godzilla from the PS4 game (or any games for that matter) shouldn't be the same as Heisei Godzilla since the events of the game differ from the movies. Being a game, it's likely that the developers just gave him a cool new beam that he never had before.

ZillaJrKaijuKing said:

I actually wasn't aware that the Spiral Ray used against SMG was stronger than the one which finished off a dying SG, though does make some sense because prior to killing SMG, Godzilla had just recently received the power boost from Rodan's life energy. The weaker Spiral Rays from Burning Godzilla could be around the same level as that one.

EDIT: Off-topic, but I just boarded the hype train.

ConsumingFire said:
How is it canon? The Godzilla from the PS4 game (or any games for that matter) shouldn't be the same as Heisei Godzilla since the events of the game differ from the movies. Being a game, it's likely that the developers just gave him a cool new beam that he never had before.
How is it canon?

is Cos the Spiral Breath is an attack that appeared in the movie Godzilla vs King Ghidorah 1993.

Is a premature blue version of the Spiral Ray in "Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah" (1991) - the beam that decapitates King Ghidorah's middle head! While frequently looked over in favor of its red counterpar is stronger in a Unknown way than the Normal Atomic Breath.

[[1]]

According to some books, King Ghidorah was indeed uninjured by the atomic ray prior to this power-up; it's noted specifically how this "Spiral Heat Ray" managed to tear apart Ghidorah's wings and punch through his skin, where the previous "normal" atomic ray could not.

Clarification: I only put the Games as examples of other appearances of the same attack.

Soo ...Spiral BREATH refers to the beam seen in Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah (1991); as stated above, it's used to decapitate Ghidorah middle head. and also appeared in some Videogames as Godzilla THe Game, Super Godzilla, Godzilla Battle Legends.

In the other hand

I can ask you....what about the corrections of Burning Godzilla Red Spiral Rays?
as ZillaJrKaijuKing said: Heisei Godzilla has 4 Types of Red Spiral Rays according to the Offical Book Godzilla 1954-2000 Super Complete Works lists temperature values for some of the red spiral beams used by Heisei Godzilla.

In the case of Burning Godzilla he has 2 types of Red Spiral Ray.

The Normal. called Burning Red Spiral Ray... which is stronger than the ones used agaisn't Super Mecha Godzilla and Space Godzilla

[[4]]

and the strongest Burning Godzilla attack and the strongest Godzilla attack in All the Heisei Era.

Thats when Godzilla was melting down, is the Super Burning Red Spiral Ray which is similar to the Burning Red Spiral Ray, except it is the strongest Red Spiral Ray has never used , you can notice more power cos this Red Spiral Ray has Pink Spirals'
.'When it hits an opponent, it will explode at the impact.

[[5]]

So you have to correct and aggregate ALL this to Godzilla's Heisei Profile.

Back