• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Heisei Godzilla Downgrade?

HYPERGODZILLA said:
According to some books, King Ghidorah was indeed uninjured by the atomic ray prior to this power-up; it's noted specifically how this "Spiral Heat Ray" managed to tear apart Ghidorah's wings and punch through his skin, where the previous "normal" atomic ray could not.
I think that had more to do with Godzilla's Nuclear Pulse weakening Ghidorah to the point where the Atomic Ray could actually hurt him.

HYPERGODZILLA said:
So you have to correct and aggregate ALL this to Godzilla's Heisei Profile.
I'll get to it at some point tomorrow. It's late now.

ConsumingFire said:
HYPERGODZILLA said:
Ok thanks.. I leave it to you.
It's done. Let me know what you think.
Is Ok mate. Is a nice job! .....have to admit the profile looks even better than before with more info to All fans and non-Fans :)

I know this is somenthing impresive that this Godzilla has many types/variations of Atomic Breaths.... but was stated by Toho himself so is a nice/ suprising information.

HYPERGODZILLA said:
Is Ok mate. Is a nice job! .....have to admit the profile looks even better than before with more info to All fans and non-Fans :)
Thanks! Now I just have to add a summary as it's currently blank. >_>

Also, this is off-topic but did you know that Legendary Godzilla will be fighting against King Kong in a crossover in 2020? Kong gets a solo film set in the same universe as the 2014 Godzilla film beforehand, though.

ConsumingFire said:
Thanks! Now I just have to add a summary as it's currently blank. >_>

Also, this is off-topic but did you know that Legendary Godzilla will be fighting against King Kong in a crossover in 2020? Kong gets a solo film set in the same universe as the 2014 Godzilla film beforehand, though.
Yup. I know that since the first second the info gets out :p!

Is amazing and in a possible future we have to create a Profile for Legendary King Kong, King Ghidorah, Rodan, Mothra, Shinnomura and the other possible New Kaijus of Legendary Franchise ;)

Anyway thanks for rememeber me this info .

Back