• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Game Solaris Upgrade

Why is Game Solaris Low 2-C to 2-B? I think he should be upgraded to 2-B or at least 2-C to 2-B since in the right circumstances he can consume 1001 or more/infinite number of space time continuums but he'll take his time.

Thanks for reading.

For a character to make 2-B, that said character must be able to destroy 1000 or more universes, at once, without taking an extended period of time.

The issue with Solaris from the game is that we are not shown how many universes he is able to destroy at once.

He does say that he is going to destroy all timelines, but whether he is going to bust all the timelines in a single attack, or taking its time to do so, is unclear.

We also don't know how many timelines the Sonic game has at that point.

Thank you for replying.

I think Solaris not consuming all existing times and taking his time while dealing with 3 Super Hedgehogs is due to plot induced stupidity.

I also want to ask you a question.

If Dreamy Bowser(2-C) tries to use the Dream Stone to make Solaris(Low 2-C to 2-B) disappear would it work?

Even so, regarding Solaris:

• We do not know how many timelines are said to be in the Sonic Universe.
  • We do not have sufficient proof on how many timelines Solaris can destroy at once, nor was it shown.
The thing is, I don't think we have a scene of Solaris destroying those timelines, only statements. Thus, we can only speculate.

As for your second question...

This means that if depending on Solaris' tiering, Dreamy Bowser > Solaris if Solaris is Low 2-C, or Solaris >>> Dreamy Bowser if Solaris is 2-B.

Thanks again for the reply.

Also if Solaris was 2-C in this circumstance would Dreamy Bowser's wish work on him?

This depends on what Solaris' abilities are, and if Solaris has any form of defense against Dreamy Bowser's wish (which seems to be a form of advanced reality warping).

Will update this post later after I take a look at Dreamy Bowser's profile.

Back