• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Demigra Speed Upgrade?

So, I was checking the profiles of some Undertale characters, and I went to check out Flowey's. Just when I got to his speed stats, I noticed his speed being listed as Immeasurable because he "supposedly possessed absolute command over the fabric of time and space."

Incidently, I recalled Demigra's profile having the seemingly exact same thing listed on his profile, and I went to check out his profile to see if I recalled correctly, which was the case. So, I was wondering if this could warrent a change for Demigra's speed stats?

I don't recall Demigra actually having control over time and space whatsoever, but if this is passed, it would scale to Endgame Future Warrior (Xenoverse 1), he had only claimed this and never really shown any space-time manipulation in combat

This would also scale to Future Warrior (XV2) for battling a masked Xenoverse 1 protagonist I think

Yes, I even said that he stated that he had control over time and space

Actually, due to absorbing Tokitoki and Tokitoki's control over space-time, I think that this upgrade should probably pass

I am not well informed enough to make a call about this. You can place a message on Azathoth's wall, to inform him about this thread, if you wish.

Back