• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Demigra from DB Heroes Profile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. So should this version of Demigra get a separate page?

Considering how Heroes is a continuation of Online and Xenoverse (I think), I believe a new key would be more apropriate.

Okay. Would you be willing to handle it?

Nobody is scaling other continuities to SB in terms of tier since it is a alternate timeline Dark649, that would be like scaling pre crisis superman to post crisis. The only reason it is relevant is because the cosmology scales and changes the tier of Demigra's feat here, it is established SB is part of FR timeline and that exists in Heroes/Xenoverse as shown when they go to Janemba's timeline to fight him, and when it is stated all the DB myths are real in heroes and exist as part of the DBH multiverse, which again would include SB as shown where he is in DBH both the mythology and directly in the actual timeline. There is no proof that it does not exist in Heroes but 2 pieces it does.

@Ant I apologize if it feels like I'm dragging it, its just that there is no evidence that I am wrong and all I am getting is that they don't think SB is part of Heroes when I showed direct proof from an interview it is part of Fusion reborn which is part of heroes undeniably as seen in game when they go to that timeline to fight janemba, and lore, and that it is said directly all DB mythos is actually real in DBH manga from the real world.

Well, this is going around in circles, and you are apparently not going to convince anybody. All that you are doing is dragging this out so nothing can get done.

Ant is right SSJ just drop it I can try to give you a conclusion to your question

The reason they don't use Arthur interviews as evidence alone is because in the past many times they have shown to leed to inconsistentcys when they do that, it's not just dragon ball it's the standard for all anther statements.

The all lore is there because Of the real world thing is because there isn't direct proof of SB being in that version of the real world they would need someone referring the game to prove that

Very well. I'll drop it for now since my intention is not to waste time.

But I want it noted that there has been no sufficient counter for my arguments here. I gave proof via author statement that SB is part of FR which is shown to be part of Heroes and Xenoverse when they enter that timeline and fight Janemba, and via lore on the very cards he is in directly referencing the movie. That alone would be proof.

Also I proved that all DB lore is real in DBH according to the manga, this showed directly movies, games, FR in particular etc and is based on our world so would logically have SB, which would also be proof.

The only excuse was "we don't accept author statements" which we have in the past here, and honestly if its not severely contradictory I don't see why not, and "it's inconsistent" without actual instances of inconsistency being given that can't be explained.

@All staff members active in this thread

Is anybody willing to add a new "Dragon ball Heroes" statistics key to the Demigra profile page?

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
As for tiers well...

Demigra

Attack Potency:At least Multi-Universe level possibly Multiverse level (At his strongest he was stated to be able to destroy the entire world along with the "real world" above it. After Chamel had received of his magical power he had become so powerfull that the entire world started collapsing from his mere presence.) | At least Multi-Universe level possibly Multiverse level (After absorbing Toki-Toki he became far more powerful than previously to the point he was comparable to Beerus. He was stated to have become a new god who ruled all of time and space.)

Keys:DBH Demigra (Base,Giant,Makyoku form) | Demon God Demigra (Toki-Toki Absorbed)
Well in any case i will leave my previous suggestions here since my country does not have much signal at the moment. If the staff wants to make him straight up 2-B or write their own summary then im fine with what you guys decide upon.

Like i mentioned before, we could add the statemetns Ryu states " Spatially transcendent , Beyond Time and Space , etc " as a reason for how much stronger he is with Tokitoki .

But what about Xeno Goku, Xeno Buu, Chanel, and Beat? Will they be scaled from Demigra? Or will they have to have separate reasoning?

If any of those profiles are ever created then they will likely scale from Demigra. Chamel will likely have his own justifificacion since he actually performed a 2-B feat (Shaking the entire world with his mere presence)

I would appreciate help with writing the Dragon Ball Heroes statistics key for Demigra, so we can close this thread.

I would prefer if a staff member or experienced regular member handles it.

Could someone possibly make the editions Julian recommended ? They apply for:

Final Form Mira [ Tier change to 2-B ] , Demigra [ Adding a Key" Dragon Ball Heroes " , each of them 2-B ] , Both Future Warriors , and that's it. We will worry about DBH , and DBF later.

I will ask Azathoth if he is willing to add a Dragon Ball Heroes key.

@The Everlasting

Thank you for the help.

@All

Can you help out by summarising what makes Dragon Ball Heroes Demigra into a 2-B character?

For a long somewhat unspecified amount of time do to time travel the time brackers have been changing history altering time and making new timelines as well as other factions and it was stated do to a error in trunk's time machine it created a Myriad of timelines this was also stated for several other factions and this with things that could have happened before the story began should be well above the 2000 timeline 2-B minima.

Can others try to give a summary as well?

For Demigra : Warped all of Xenoverse, which contains an uncountable amount of timelines via Mira's messing of the timelines [ Which created a myriad of paradoxes, which in reference could mean , in addition to Chronoas statement that anyt " What-If" scenario can create timelines ] .

"At his strongest he was stated to be able to destroy the entire world along with the "real world" above it. After Chamel had received of his magical power he had become so powerfull that the entire world started collapsing from his mere presence"

This is what I posted before as Demigra's "Dragon Ball Heroes" Or "Base Form" if it is of any help.

Also Seed pretty much described why the Games multiverse is 2-B And the evidential scans are on the OP's blog which he linked at the beginning of the thread.

It might be best to stick to mentioning why he is 2-B, not speculations of collapsing a real world above it as well.

Well one of the scans has Trunks mentioning that Beat's world was also in danger of being destroyed which would still be 2-B. But I suppose being stated that he can destroy the entire world as well as Chamel making the world shake after having received of his power might be enough.

Okay. Can you link to the scans in a new post, to make things easier for The Everlasting?

Proof that Demigra has the power in Base (W/O Toki-Toki) to destroy the Multiverse : here , here , and here

Proof that every " WHat-If Story " creates Timelines : here . Not the " expanding history " part

Also, i agreed on 2-B three times in this thread... Anything higher is iffy at best with the speculation that's implied .

We honestly don't need the links. If a question arises, we can answer it here , or in a new thread called " Xenoverse Tier DIscussion II [ Because we had one.. Azzy closed it. ] " . Here is my reasoning [ I'll add links in this discussion ] : " Base Demigra can destroy the Multiverse: This would include " the Twelve Universes & their Afterlifes , the many What-If scenarios highlighted in the game and manga that creates a timeline , the endless paradoxes that each paradox creates a timeline , the many time travel incidents before XV1 and after XV2 [ This in and of itself would be 2-B by itself, as we apply how many timelines were created by each history messup, what Mira did, what the Time Patrollers were doing, the many Ages in XV1 and XV2 [ The ages were Timelines ] " .

Shin Budokai wil only be included if we can validate it being canon to XV . Heroes, Fusions , and Ultimate Mission X are all between XV1 and XV2 .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back