• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Demigra from DB Heroes Profile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah...I'm definitely not accepting that as proof. Not only is Cell clearly being megalomaniacal, but he has very limited knowledge on this stuff.

I'm just giving the information here. Here is the actual reasons [ gives scans if neccessary,, all of these were provided by Ryu , and Azzy agreed with At least 2-B Xenoverse a while ago based off of it ] :

Trunks and Chronoa both have stated that timelines are created from very trivial stuff. Timelines are also created every time someone affects reality. Mira affected reality an endless number of times Pre-Xenoverse, and IF we consider something as trivial as "tying your shoes" can make an alternate timeline, there are A LOT of timelines, combined with the endless number of timelines created by Mira unknowingly . Then we have GT , Super, the Twelve Universe w/ their Afterlifes. Then we have difering ages which count as timelines in Xenoverse . Then we have Pilaf stating in Super there are a lot of timelines.

Cell doesn't have their memories. Just their personality. And even if he did, they're all just as unreliable as him.

If any type of kai said it, or a Wish Dragon, I'd be inclined to believe it. But not a Z Fighter or one of their villains.

Btw, welcome back.

Please stop derailing the discussion. The important issue is whether or not Demigra should get a new 2-B statistics key, or an entirely new profile.

I recommend a new key . One for Ultimate Missions X, where he does these feats, and one in Xenoverse, where as a God of Time and Space, he's above and beyond any level he had as a "Demon God" .

Perhaps in another continuity because it contraddicts a lot of elements like that Janemba was dealt with in the movie, also no upgrades for the anime continuity.

Stay on topic please. I would prefer if somebody competent handles the edits soon.

DBH, Xenoverse, DBO, Fusions, MOvies, GT are all shown directly connected in DBH, and Shin budokai is part of FR timeline in the future. In fact Our world in DBH holds ALL Dragon ball lore, which would include Shin Budokai, so SB definatly applies since Demigra was reaching all teh way to our world, which spawned the DBH multiverse from all DB lore. Also Cell is reliable, he is a super inteligent android who knows all about Trunks time machiene and has the memories of everybody in him. So the endless timelines should apply here.

I dont see how its much of an extrapolation. SB exists as part of FR timeline which is in heroes, Xenvoerse etc. Also all lore including SB exists as part of heroes originating from our world. There are 2 simple reasons why SB applies to heroes.

Proof Shin Budokai and Fusion Reborn are in the same timeline?

And I'm doubtful that literally all lore in Dragon Ball is part of Heroes.

Unless the game explicitly references Shin Budokai, no dice.

If Endless = 2-A ... Which i thought was a 2-B thing...

Mira caused an endless amount of time paradoxes. They straight up stated anything that disrupts reality caused an alternate timeline.. That is straight from Xenoverse.

Low 2-C is one timeline being created as a result of what Mira did... Cal ... Unless i am confusing something...

They said that for every little thing that happens to time, a timeline is created.

He caused an endless amount of time paradoxes, therefore making an endless amount of timelines.

Paradoxes only occur when you aren't abiding my multiverse theory. Because they can't be paradoxes.

Example:

• I go back in time and kill 17. 17 is still alive in the future because multiverse theory.
In contrast to...

• I go back in time and kill 17. Due to time paradoxes, he's erased in the future.

it's what they said in the game any change in history makes a new timeline and is called a paradox if it is corrected the Kia of time can put them back together as one time scroll but they both still independently exist.

Furthering my point, Mira and Towa tried to erase Trunks from history by having him die to Future 17 and 18. That's a time paradox, and it didn't create a new scroll.

This thread is going around in circles. Is somebody willing to give Demigra an extra 2-B key for this game, and then close this thread?

it did make a new scroll that's where trunks decides to save future gohan and after talking it over with the future warrior and elder Kia time Kia decides to not put the scrolls together so the timeline would stay altered and gohan would be alive in the altered timeline

Ok this will be my last post then Ant.

Wait if a "paradox" or a alteration in history creates a new timeline, and Mira created an endless amount of them, wouldn't that mean that there are endless timelines? Which would scale to anyone who can destroy the whole multiverse?

Also I don't think the fact that "it doesn't make sense" for a paradox to happen in multiverse theory matters if it's explicitly said that changes in timelines or said "paradoxes" create new timelines or if one character did these paradoxes. This is fiction afterall.

Whether or not that's actually the case though I'm not sure.

@Ryu ant just seems to want this to be closed and the stats to be added to Demigra maybe you could do that then make a new thread for the scaling and stuff?

I, for the life of me, can't remember a statement of Mira creating endless paradoxes or anything of the sort.

@Darkmon I don't want to change stats I'm not too familiar with. And nothing wrong with me asking a simple question here that might impact the stats. That's much less of a waste of time than adding potentially false stats just to immediately make a thread fixing them instead of handling everything here.

@Ever Alright then. I guess no upgrade unless someone can source that claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back