• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Demigra from DB Heroes Profile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I still stand on my word that I feel that High 2-A has no basis to it.

Destroying Beat's world would at best make him a higher degree of 2-B than just destroying the Multiverse so there is that.

There is also the feat which Demigra without Toki Toki gives Chamel enough power too shake the entire world but i dont seem to be able to find that particular scan.

However i suppose that the scans that Seed posted are enough reasoning for 2-B Demigra and Xenoverse/Heroes God tiers who scale.

I will ask The Everlasting to comment here.

Was going to destroy the entire DBH Multiverse, which has countless alternate timelines confirmed in multiple sources, each with 12 universes, 12 afterlifes and other pocket universes. Also "trancended space-time" of the Multiverse and extended his attack to be able to destroy the "real world" to, which is stated to be "in another dimesnion". His power allowed Chammel to shake both by powering up, proving it can indeed reach across and effect both like he claimed. Controls "all of Space and all of time" warping the entire multiverse in Xenoverse, and extending his influence to multiple timelines simoltainiously. Exists "outside the flow of time" and "beyond time and space".

This pretty much sums him up imo. Could place links to the feats in it of course.

So, short version:

"Capable of destroying and controlling the entire multiverse, which is stated to contain countless timelines"?

Thank you. Should we close this thread then?

Uhmm.... not to be annoying, but DBH is XV Demigra without Tokitoki, which gives him a massive amp. Basically what i am saying is... XV Demigra is far stronger than DBH Demigra... Because DBH Demigra, especially in Ultimate Mission X where he performs said feat, is him without Tokitoki. I Basically... He wouldn't need prep to do that.

Games can be very inconsistent with each other.

That's the problem though... Toki-Toki Demigra SHOULD be much stronger than he was in DBH, because they explicitly state tha he " Transcends " his previous power in DBH when he temporarily used it before Ultimate Missions X . Inconsistencies ignoed, this would make Toki-Toki Demigra 2-B... Which would make XV scale to it... It's the one thing we were debating on since the beginning.. Since they are actually canon with each other, as well as DB Fusions.

I would say the Time Vault is sorta the only thing that contradicts it. Everything else doesn't , especially how they word his level of power. The Time Vault is kinda irrevelant, since we have two-three feats from BASE Demigra that contradicts it, let alone an amp that was quite literally stated to transcend his previous level of power. Remember: Only Demigra w/Toki-Toki and Beerus [ Who could delete all of the multiverse via Chronoa's own words ] were stated to be a danger to the Vault in the past...

I think the only point of Toki was to recreate time to be honest he never even transformed the first time he destroyed the time vault he just did it in base.

This thread does not seem to go anywhere, so I think that it should be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back